You better kill and bury yourself before I do that for you

"Stop! This ain't funny!!!"

"What do you mean?" Drew asked innocently, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Again I'm telling you... This is not funny!"

"Yeah sure Ashy boiii" Gary sang as he helped himself to the cake he had brought from the fridge earlier.

"Ummm.... Gary?"

"Whaf?" He asked with his mouth full of cake.

"You might want to dig a grave for yourself before he kills you"

"Who?"

Ash stopped his rant as he eyed Gary with a murderous glare. Gary gulped. Seeing Ash's name written on the cake wasn't making him comfortable
Placing the cake out of which a bite was taken, on the table, he started to run around the kitchen.

"Get back here you bastard!"

"Hmph, you're slower than my grandpa Ashy boiii!!!"

Drew laughed at them chasing back and forth. Suddenly he was dragged back to his past where he similar memories with a certain someone.

Flashback

May was adjusting the strings to her guitar when she heard her room's door open, revealing the handsome emerald eyed teenager.

"Drew!"

Placing her guitar carefully on the bed, she ran to tackle him, who caught her in his strong arms with a chuckle.

"Hey March"

"Dude, you need serious therapy... You've never once correctly remembered my name since we met"

"You're reactions are not the same as they used to be.... Where has my May May gone?!" He fake cried wiping his tear.

May only chuckled as she went back to adjusting her guitar string.

"Sooo.... I assume you're working on a new tune?" Drew asked casually taking a packet of chips which was obviously labelled as "May's only" and started munching on it.

May narrowed her eyes at that scene. Smiling, she went near Drew.

"Drewwwww" she said creepily.

"Wh- What?"

"You better kill and bury yourself before I come and do that for you"

Alert

May on rage

Run

Was what he thought before ditching the packet and running for his life while May chased after him, despite her overweight.

"You get back here!"

End of flashback

Drew sighed thinking about what would have happened if he hadn't behaved that way in the past.

Would things have gone in a different way?
_______________________________________

Dawn went into the living room humming happily. She saw the three sitting in a circle talking in hushed tones.

"Hey guys! What're you all talking about?"

They all turned towards her in sync with a look that was well known among the four.

She gulped.

It was the 'you better tell us everything' look.

"Calm downn... I'll tell you all"

"Not only about what happened today... But also about why you guys had broken up when you were perfectly fine"

"I thought y-"

"Oh, not THAT long distance excuse again... We all know that no matter what Paul will choose only you even for the next three million lifetimes if there are any"

"Well, it all started after I came to know about the breakup you three had... It was the day before our flight and only he knew about it. So he called me for a last date before I leave...."
_______________________________________

"Why did it turn this way?!" The long haired blonde yelled out in frustration as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"I did everything.... From assigning someone to destroy that relationship you've been in to making sure you join the same college as me...." Looking at the picture of a raven haired boy and an orange and blonde girl smiling back widely.

"Why does it have to be YOU that I fell in love with?!"
_______________________________________

I may or may not post another chapter in the next 24 hours.

Vote and comment!

Pokesakrocks~