There's no food in here!

"So.... There's this thing that I've been thinking...." Ash said as he plopped himself on Gary's bed.

"You? And thinking?!" Gary gasped dramatically sitting beside him.

"Shut up Porcupine, did you guys notice by what name the red haired girl was called?"

"Uh.... Mist or something?" Drew replied.

"And by what names did she introduce the other girls?"

"Dawn, Leaf, May" Paul said as his eyes widened.

"No way in the universe!!!" The other three shouted as Ash covered his poor ears.

"Is that even possible? Didn't they move away to another country or something?"

"They might've comeback..." Paul said who used to be in touch with Dawn secretly until his phone got lost and he had to change his number.

"Hmmm.... What do we do now?" Drew asked scratching his head.

"Well.... There's nothing to do now" a feminine voice said. Their heads turned to the girl who was leaning on the door frame. Their eyes widened at the sight of the blonde.

"How long have you been listening?" Paul asked in a cold voice not liking that someone who was not even an acquaintance had eavesdropped.

"Long enough, and don't you people dare try to get them back. Not that they'll fall for you guys again anyways. You have already broken them too much" Serena said her eyes glaring at the raven head.

"Well.... You haven't been in touch with them for a long time.... How would you know?" Gary asked out of pure curiosity.

"Just because I haven't been keeping in touch with Misty that doesn't mean I don't have an eye on her" she scoffed and added, " I swear if any of you have I'll motives towards them, especially Misty I'll make sure you guys are expelled. Even if it's a personal thing" She narrowed her eyes at them and walked away.

"Well.... That was...."

Drew lowered his head down as tears threatened to form in his eyes.

If it hadn't been for that stupid thing none of this would've happened....
_______________________________________

Serena sighed as she closed the door after giving the boys a huge threatening.

She didn't want them to get together.... That's true. But the real reason was something else. Them getting hurt again was her concern true. But deep down, she knew why she had said that. She sighed once more as she walked towards the girls.

Why does it have to be you?
_______________________________________

Meanwhile, Clemont was watching the girls hopelessly. Sure they had all the furnitures in here already. But what the girls had been searching for had to be bought by themselves. He stared at the doggy hairstyled brunette who was going bonkers.

What makes her think that we'll have food stocked up here already?

He sighed recalling the incident that happened a few moments ago.

Apparently, the brunette who was called May had decided to raid the fridge only to see that it was empty. Not only that, but it had been devoid to any eatables.

"Why in the name of flying squirrels would they do this to us?!" May wailed as she continued to rant.

And he wasn't the only one who was staring at her in disbelief.

It was Misty, who was almost ready to smack her forehead on the walls.

"We're in a dorm May.... Not in a hotel that'll give you anything you want" She sighed.

"But how are we gonna survive?!"

Is she really intelligent enough to be here?

Clemont sighed," There's this activity called going to the grocery store" as he rubbed his temples.

"Let's go then!!!" She pumped her fist and ran down in the hallways only to bump into someone.

"What t-"

"Move!" She pushed Gary away who stumbled down and went to open the door.

This freaking girl...

He dusted the non-existent dust and went in the kitchen. On seeing the opened, empty fridge and cupboards he shouted.

"There's no food in here!!!"

Clemont sighed as Misty gave him a pitiful stare.

Here we go again.