He's sooooo romantic!

Serena's eyes started scanning the clothes section to see what she'll need.

She necessarily wasn't a shopaholic but when her eyes land on clothes, she stops and definitely buys them.

"Booo!"

"Aaah! What the... Mist! You scared me!"

"Well, that was the purpose! You still haven't lost your obsession for clothes, have you?"

"I'm not obsessed!"

"Yeah sure keep telling yourself that"

"No I'm not! I just happened to like clothes more.... By the way, where are the other three?"

"They're still getting food, Ash and Paul are helping too... Well, mostly it's Ash"

"You both seem to have a long history.... What happened while we were gone?"

"Well... It's a loooonnnggggg history... I'll tell you when you're free"

"Okay..."

Although Serena knew what happened, as she had asked someone to look out for her,she wanted to listen the whole story from Misty.

I wonder what they had seen in each other to be THAT close before.... What didn't I have that I was not visible before?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the squealing of May and the not so appreciative tone of Leaf.

"Misssssttttyyyyyyyyyyy!!! C'mon! I've got something to show youuu" May dragged her in an excited tone.

"It's something you won't like Mist"

Curious Serena followed them too.

Only to see Dawn pinned against the wall near the store room by Paul. They both seemed to be talking about something.

Misty looked at them carefully. Dawn had a look of adoration while Paul's grey eyes were boring into her sea blue ones.

No wonder... She didn't have a rough breakup after all... They just decided long distance was not for them.

"Why are we still standing over here?! Let's go and eavesdrop!"

"How more shameless can you even get?"

"Hey!"

"Let's just see what happens from here..."

"I doubt that's unnecessary... They're already coming over"

The lavender haired boy dragged the bluenette and went over to the girls who were watching them. He then silently raised her hand to show a bracelet on her wrist. It had the initials P&D engraved on a heart.

"Isn't this...."

Flashback

"Leaf! Help me!"

The called girl sighed and went to Dawn only to see her buried in a huge pile of clothes.

"What the hell Dawn?! Why have you made a huge mess?!"

"Well! It's my fourth date with Paul! I don't know what to wear!"

Leaf sweatdropped at her comment. The girl had a wide range of styles and was a perfect fashionista. But when it comes to the coldest boy in school, she loses her brain.

"You've been wearing skirts and dresses for so long... Try jeans this time" she replied unbothered.

"You are a genius!" Dawn hopped as she continued to him.

"She's definitely going psycho with him" Leaf mumbled to herself.

After the date....

The three girls were chilling in their favorites café. All of them were imitating the bluenette who was on her so called romantic date.

"I bet she would come to us and say...." May started in a high pitch voice, "He was soooooo romantic this time! How can a person have this type of duality?!"

"Well, now that you've said it.. I'm not gonna use that dialogue this time!" Dawn said as she joined in their conversation.

"Hey! Why do you always keep popping up all of a sudden and then poofing off?!"

"That's the Berlitz speciality!"

It was only Misty who noticed her wrist.

"Is that a new accessory Dawn?"

"Oh! This! Paul have it to me! Mine is golden and his is silver!"

"That guy DOES have romance in him!"

"He was soooooooooo....-"

"Romantic this time! How could a person have such duality?!" The rest three completed her sentence and laughed along with her.

End of flashback

The three girls stared at her bracelet. Misty went up to him and crossed her arms.

"Well, we all know you still love each other.... But if she cries... You're dead"

Paul not flinching, just nodded. But deep down he knew what the firey haired girl was capable of.

She was dating one of his closest friends after all.

"This time.... I'm not letting her go" he whispered to himself.
_______________________________________

After their shopping the girls along with Serena had gotten into the car and drove to their dorm while Paul had took Dawn along with him to 'Get to know her better'

"You're still the same ice cold person.... Chillness radiates from you even now!"

"Well, I don't see why you're still with me then" he replied his lips curving up a bit.

He's still doing that thing!

Dawn huffed as she turned to the opposite side.

"Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something...." Paul murmured to himself as he drove to the destination.
_____________________________________

At the departmental store.

"Hello? Gary? Dude! This bastard left me alone in the store! Everyone drove away! Come pick me up!"

His wails was answered by a chuckle followed with an alright
______________________________________

Well... Sorry no romance yet... I may or may not include some in the next chapter though...

I can totally imagine Paul being the type who would only show affection to the people he loves. But he's such a meanie in the anime though!

Vote and comment! Don't be a silent reader!

Love,
Pokesakrocks.