I have a girlfriend already

"This is where all the students are allowed to keep their pets at school, since there are no specific hostel wardens over here"

"Well, I thought we'll have one once the college opens, but this is cool!"

"That doesn't mean you won't be punished if you aren't in your dorms before the curfew"

"Awwww...."

"But.... If there is so much liberty given to us, isn't there possibilities of them being misused?" The green haired boy tilted his head towards Clemont questioningly.

"You won't even have time to be out trust me, it's hectic once it starts. By the way, what are you guys pursuing?"

"Music"

"Yeah! We plan to be a band or solo singers!"

"Oh! No wonder they decided to accept you despite lacking in the literary department, they'll train your poetic skills sooner" Clemont chuckled.

"We're not THAT dumb!" The newly arrived boys except Paul chorused.

"Says the ones who actually decided to copy me while filling their application form" The purple head scoffed.

"It's a habit.... Can't help" Gary shrugged.

Clemont just shook his head as they came out to go in another room. On the way, they came across the girls who were being led by Serena. She was wearing a sleeves blue dress and a white jacket on top of her. She glanced at Ash.

This guy....

On the other hand, Ash, was gazing at Misty who seemed to look indifferent. She was chatting with Leaf, until she felt someone staring at her. She glanced at Ash, but quickly turned back to Leaf which was not unnoticed by the raven haired boy. Although he hadn't made any progress, his lips tugged upwards a bit.

Serena huffed, nodding to Clemont a bit and brought the girls to another room, which was the same room the boys had gone in earlier.
_______________________________________

"Stop sulking Mist, it's not like you can do anything anyways"

"But if I had known pets were allowed I would've brought Togepi! I don't know what my poor baby is doing without me... She must be dying in the hands of my sisters" she fake cried.

"Togepi?"

"Yeah, it's Misty's pet cat. She's really really pretty" Dawn cooed with heart in her eyes.

"Well, the next time you go home, you can bring her back" Serena said adoring the pout on Misty's face.

"Hmm... You're right! So, next room?"

Serena chuckled, "You're awfully enthusiastic today Mist"

"Well, it's our first official day over here! So it's normal!"

"Yeah... Too normal, Dawn already got together with her boyfriend back" Leaf teased, nudging the blue haired woman's arm.

"Hey!" She blushed.

The girls laughed as they went to the next room. On opening it, the four newcomers gaped at it in wonder.

Inside was all kinds of musical instruments for the students to use. The violins were hanging on the walls, the flute, harmonica, and other small instruments were on the shelfs, guitars on the left, drums on the right. A huge piano stood in the centre of the room on a stage.

"Woah...." Misty looked at the piano in atmost wonder.

The others looked at their favourite instruments too.