Arrived at last

"Phew, finally we've reached the port!!!" Misty exclaimed, stretching her arms out.

On the other hand the rest of the girls were not so energetic as her. Misty turned to them with a grin, as they all have her tired looks.

"How on the devil do you look so fresh after such a long drive? It was about three hours!" Dawn whined checking out her hair in the mirror.

"Maybe, if you guys hadn't been bickering and throwing stuff at each other and slept like me, you guys could've been fine too! To be honest, Leaf is the only one who might need a long rest. She has been driving all the way" Misty replied.

"Well, blame our ages, only you two can drive... But wait until next month! I'll get a licence too!" May said as they entered a cabin, what looked liked the security's office.

"Excuse me?" Misty asked as she popped her head in.

The security, who was monitoring the hallways of the building turned and greeted them.

"Ah, how can I help you miss?" He asked as he stood up from his chair.

"Well, we have come here to register ourselves for the academic period we're pursuing here"

"Oh, you have to Ms. Cynthia, our Headmistress. Her office is right down the corner of the first hallway. You will be assisted by the peon there"

"Oh, thank you so much... Mr?'

"Tom"

"Thank you so much Mr. Tom"
_______________________________________

Four boys were sitting in front of a blonde lady, who waited patiently for them to fill out their forms. As the green haired boy signed out and gave the form, she smiled and gave it to her assistant who was standing beside her. Soon, the other three filled their forms and gave it back. They were given to the assistant, who was dismissed.

"I'm impressed with the way, how you four have attended your examination. The words and concepts you've used for your literary tests are remarkable"

"Well, thankyou Mrs. Gresham" the black haired boy politely replied.

"I assume you boys have been notified that you will be sharing your forms with four other students" she asked to
the boys, whom nodded in reply.

"Well, I believe there's one tiny detail the person has missed out to tell yo-"

"Excuse us Mam, the new students are here, should I let them in?"

"Oh yes, let them come in"

The four heads turned to look at the new visitors, while the ones who opened the doors eyes, widened in shock.
_______________________________________

As the girls walked down the hallway, to meet the headmistress with Leaf as the lead, the bluenette became nervous.

"Do they have strict disciplinary rules?" Dawn asked as she scratched her head sheepishly.

"Except not wearing inappropriate clothes, I don't think there are any..."

"What about hair dyes?"

"Oh my god!" Dawn exclaimed as realization hit her.

Dawn, being Dawn, had dyed her blue months ago and preferred keeping it that way although her original hair colour was black.

On top of that, she had even convinced her mother to dye her hair into a lighter blue version and made her get a new haircut.

"Out of all the moments, why does negative thoughts come to your head now?" Leaf cried in an exasperated tone.

"Not my fault that none of us proceeded to read the college rules..."

"Well, for your pea-sized brain's info, I did, and they have no rules of that sort. Let's get going" Misty replied and started walking to the room fast with the girls behind her.

But what she hadn't expected was a huge shock waiting for them.
_______________________________________

Happy new years to everyone! Although it's a late wish, I hope you all have prosperous and successful 2020!