Chapter 4//making a statement

I'm just absolutely obsessed with this song so plz listen to it while reading. Btw... I LUV DEMI LOVATO!! 😍😍

The buzzing of an alarm jerks me awake. I suddenly realise that I'm running late and I've got gym first.

Crap! Late on my first day. Good job Ella!

When it finally dawns on me that I have to face Kyle today I consider getting back into bed. But there is no way that I'm letting Kyle control my life... or what's left of it.

So I get dressed in the cutest sports outfit I can find and strut out of my room confidently. I'm gonna make Kyle realise who he's messing with.
(Clothes below)

*******I strut into the gym five minutes late in black and white yoga pants that cling to my curves and a black sports bra that shows some cleavage, under a grey hoodie reaching just below my bra, showing off my toned stomach

*******
I strut into the gym five minutes late in black and white yoga pants that cling to my curves and a black sports bra that shows some cleavage, under a grey hoodie reaching just below my bra, showing off my toned stomach.

Not caring about my interruption I slam the gym doors open and strut over to the bleachers, where the 31 other students in my class sit bored out of their minds. As I walk through the door I see all eyes lift to me and every jaw on the ground. Smirking, I make my way past the drooling boys and sit next to Saskia in the front row. The coach looks less than impressed.

"You must be Ella. Welcome to Edgewater High, but a reminder that tardiness is not tolerated in normal circumstances." She says.

"Yes Ma'am".

I realise that all the boys are still staring at me, even the vampires! But one gaze sticks out amongst the crowd.

Kyle.

He is scowling at me. Doesn't he understand that I wouldn't have run if I wanted to be his Luna. He doesn't control me or what I do. I smirk at him and return my focus to the front.

"Ok. Today since it is only the second lesson back, we are going to be doing something fun. We are going to grade everyone into their fitness groups by having a battle tournament. The rules are simple. You will each pair up and fight your opponent and since it is an extended period, the rest of the class will watch your battle. Then we will build up through each round until we have only one winner. You will be graded based on your performance. However, to make the playing fields even, werewolves can't shift, vampires can't suck anyone, witches and warlocks are allowed to use magic and fairies are as well."

I hear murmurs of excitement  around the class. However, I am absolutely terrified! Now I will have to reveal my powers in front of everyone. Wait... what if I only use my speed and strength? I could win the whole thing even with that. I smirk as the coach continues.

"Now pair up! Once one person is either unconscious or can't continue, the battle is over. Go!"

Saskia and I pair up and the coach calls us up first. Before climbing down I take off my cropped jumper, strutting to my side of the court in my sports bra. I can feel all the boy's stares, but I ignore them.

"Go!" The coach yells.

The battle is over in a matter of seconds. After we ran at each other I grabbed Saskia's flying fist and twisted it behind her back, pinning her to the floor. It all happened so fast I didn't even register the coach dropping her whistle.

"I'm done!" Saskia grunts. I release her and we trod back to our seats. The class stares at me in awe as I put my sweatshirt back on. Finally the coach picks up her whistle and continues.

"Next pair!".

The first round took about 15 minutes and afterwards all winners were called to the court, while all the losers remained on the bleachers.
When I looked around me I saw a variation of wolfs, vampires and few fairies. All witches and warlocks had lost, despite the advantage. Among the winners I saw Kyle, talking to one of his friends. I flicked my gaze back to the coach before he noticed it.

"Winners, pair up amongst yourselves."

Within seconds an attractive guy has walked up to me. I just shrugged my shoulders and we began our fight since we were the first to pair up.

His gaze remained on my chest up until the moment the whistle blew. He was faster than I expected, ramming straight into me, knocking me to the floor. He held me down with a force no where near as strong as mine. Then when his hand slid down to my butt I twisted him over so that I was on top of him. Then with my hand remaining clasped around his neck, I raised him as high off the ground as I could, earning gasps from around the room. I smirked then slammed him back to the ground.

He was knocked out instantly, his head leaving a sizeable dent in the floor. Some nurses carried him to the infirmary and I strutted back to my place in line to watch the rest of the fights.

After all the fights are done there are 8 people left. This time I'm paired with a sweet looking fairy girl. At first I felt bad for her, but then she bared her razor sharp teeth and I had no issue in knocking her out.

The next few fights went down the same as the previous ones, until it was just me and Kyle....
I know this fight is going to be more difficult to win because he's an alpha, but I also know that there is no way I'm letting him beat me....