Chapter 30// Our future, together

Hi all!
This is gonna be the last chapter of The New Girl ever! :*(
I hope everyone enjoyed reading this book, soz there's no epilogue, but this is gonna be a realllly long chapter. I stayed up until 1am writing it. Thank you so much for coming on this wonderful journey with me. I really didn't think I was that good of an author before I wrote this book and the amount of support I have received from my readers is crazy. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! Xx

Plz listen to this song, not necessarily during reading cause that might spoil it but even just after or before to get you do so that you are prepared or really sad before or after reading this final update. I genuinely feel as though this song was written just for this book because it suits it so bloody much. Plus I listened to it after I wrote the chapter so I am experiencing major throwbacks right now and am on the verge of breaking into tears. So plz listen to it, the song is called wolves by Selena Gomez and some other artist to do with marshamllows or something, lol.

I also have shout outs for other books you should read after this one.

-the chosen by me (of course) which I am gonna continue writing right after this

- my new werewolf story called The Hidden Princess which I'm really excited about

-my divergent fanfic (again, of course)

- and last but definitely not least, Picking up the Pieces by stormyrainxx

Now for the final time ever....

Kyle's POV

Her light brown hair casts glorious shadows across her face from the amount of light pouring from her hands. It's as though all of the goodness in her heart and soul has now become one with her abilities. She no longer looks afraid of the amount of power she holds in her palms. Instead she is embracing it like it has been a part of her all along. The strength emanating from within her no longer seems dark or built from demons within her. It is now light. It is now pure. She is now free. Free of that burden of guilt of what her powers would do to others. Free of the fear she held for what she would have to give up to withhold the storm brewing inside her. But most of all, free of any restraints that she may have previously held over herself.

No longer does she have to withhold the enormous strength inside of her gorgeous being. My mate is now finally happy and free to be herself and that is what makes me happier than anything in the world. The light bursting from her palms then releases itself upon her strong figure and seems to flow through her like a cool tide of control. What had once been a hot tide of anger and desperation is now something that she can use at her own will.

She can use it with control.

She can use it for good.

But for now, she can use it to destroy the son of a bitch I call my brother.

Ella's POV

I am in control.

I no longer fear my limits.

I no longer fear hurting people.

So Rocky should fear me.

He should fear the overwhelming heat that will come for him from below. He should fear the sharpness of the ice that will come for him from above. But most of all, he should fear that overwhelming sense of isolation that will come for him as he realises that he is all alone in this world and no one is coming to save him.