New cover and books

Hey guys! Hope you love the new cover and btw just wanted to pipe in with a ginormous thank you for all the support I've received.

New cover:

Comment below with what you think! It was made by the amazingly talented parisazahra so go check her out she's awesome!

I'd also like to suggest you read my newest books What's a Bad boy and The Chosen.

Cover made by Fangurling4Life
Violet Willows has been homeschooled all her life. She's never watched Titanic with a box of tissues, or gone on a cringeworthy first date, or even had a sloppy first kiss. She is completely unprepared for the stereotypical high school experience.

However, what will happen when she is forced to move to Bridgeville, where she will have to go to school for the first time ever? Of course, she will be introduced to loads of new concepts such as alcohol, drugs and the definition of a slut. Yet, after an encounter with Hunter Jones, the most popular guy in the school, she seems to only have one question....

What's a bad boy?

Cover made by @Glass_Sword

500 years ago the human world was overrun with magical beings, however instead of starting a pointless war, the humans and the magic beings declared a treaty of peace where they would be able to live in harmony. The treaty now forms the Teryan society.

Modern day Teryan is formed of both magical and unmagical creatures who each have their own role to play in maintaining order. Yet despite the many differences between one another, everyone has one thing in common.

The Crom.

The Crom are vicious creatures made from the festering of dark magic in the underworld. For centuries the magical borders of Teryan have withheld them, however the threat still prevails.

Due to this, at the signing of the treaty a spell was cast upon the Teryan people. Every lifetime there are 4 teenagers who are born with the ability to control the four elements that would manifest upon their 18th birthday.

They are the Chosen.

Yet for the 500 years that the treaty has existed there have only ever been male chosen. Until now...

Skylar Grey is a normal teenager and by normal I mean human. She grew up with a normal life being lost in the crowd of magical beings. But what will happen when she catches fire in the middle of her house the night of her 18th birthday?

Well, nothing at first. Atleast until three gorgeous strangers arrive at her school looking for answers..

So give those a read and comment below your thoughts on the covers!

Xoxo