Chapter 12//Netflix is my boyfriend

I hope you guys enjoy this extra chapter- even though it was late. I'm aiming to have written one chapter per day for three days straight. So I'm still updating tomorrow. Get ready for the drama!

If life was a game then I'm sure I would have lost by now.

Everyone that I care about has left me. In a way I've lost all my 'pieces' and I've been left in the deep end.... drowning.

Now I have to make the hardest decision in a road to survival. Should I let Kyle pull me from the watery depths of my pre determined fate, under the risk of dragging him down with me? Or should I let myself drown? I think he made my decision for me..

The fact that he can't take anything seriously and thinks that everything in life circulates around him winning me over, proves that he couldn't handle the running. Or worse, the fighting. Hell, I doubt he can even handle running his own pack. Now that I think about it, how is the edge water pack so strong if it's alpha can't even handle 'Making a relationship 101'?!.

But I can't think about that right now. I have more important tasks at hand...

I have successfully avoided Kyle for a day and a half and if I can make it back to my room after this last class then Ill have lasted two days. Then I'll only have three more days of school left until I can leave. I don't understand why I can't just walk away right now, but if my mum says that it isn't safe then I will trust her.

I understand how weird it is that I'm talking to my dead parents in my dreams, but I don't really care. I'm just thankful that I can.

I'm snapped out of my daze by the piercing siren of the school bell. Everyone around me hurriedly gathers their stuff in an attempt to get to their evening plans. But I'm out of the door before anyone has risen from their seat. Thankfully, Kyle isn't in many of my classes and the ones he is in I simply skip due to 'accidentally' running into a pole, which gives me a free trip to the nurses office. Then when my nose finally heals I break it again before the nurse notices, lengthening my stay.

Grinning at my skill of avoiding people, I quickly survey the hallway. No movement, no sound, no people. I'm good to go.

Quickly sprinting through the hallway and out into the courtyard, I try to remember the quickest route back to the dorm. That's when I see them.

Kyle and two of the werewolves that I saw him with that morning are standing in a triangular formation at the other end of the courtyard. They look like they're from the frickin' mafia!

Kyle's eyes bore into mine as we start running at the exact same time. We both know not to shift on the school grounds so it is a race on foot. Quickly throwing my book bag into a bush that I would remember for later, I dash around the corner towards the girl's dorm rooms. The slaps of feet on the concrete ground behind me indicates that they are close on my tail. Even with my increased speed they are catching on me quickly.

I make the mistake of looking back. Kyle's eyes have blood, red flames licking their surface. I've never seen this side of him before. It's obvious that his 'alpha possessiveness' has kicked in and there is no stopping him.

After reaching the girl's dorms I thought he would stop since he isn't allowed inside, but he persisted firmly. Then it hits me...

I have to wait for the elevator.

There's no way I can make it there in time, so I quickly sprint towards the stairs.

There's a way I can get myself up there, but I've never tried it before and just like most people, I'm extremely scared of falling to my death. Yet I try it anyway.