Chapter 25//Rocky hills

*if you're up to it plz listen to the women's national anthem above. I do so every night and it seems to really make me forget that I have no achievements what so ever!

Ella's POV
Rocky's pack is by far one of the largest I've ever seen. Even without the 100 or so that I froze solid back there, it is more than three times the size of Kyle's pack. I understand now why Kyle had looked so afraid. Oh how I miss his presence. I imagine that if he were here he would be reassuring me and rubbing circles in my palm trying to calm me down. I imagine him doing so to soothe my nerves as I walk with Rocky to his office.

We travel down various hallways, rooms, and even the prison. I know that by taking me down here his intention is to pressure me into the agreement. Well, he's certainly doing a good job.

As soon as I spot Kyle, my blood turns cold.

"Ella?" He mumbles incoherently.

Then realising that I am actually here he raises his voice louder and starts to pound on the bars.

"ELLA!!! Let her go you slimy son of a bitch!!" He shouts at Rocky through the bars.

Rocky chuckles.

"Now now Kyle, don't speak ill of mother."

"Why shouldn't I? She was just as bad as you are and that's saying something!"

I try to run to Kyle but Rocky grabs my arm, holding me back. I slowly turn my head to him and growl under my breath.

"I'd take back that hand if I were you, unless you want it to be frozen solid."

He chuckles.

"Now why would I risk something like that when I can just take you unwillingly?"

In the brief moment it takes me to realise that I have fallen into a trap, Rocky has summoned five strong built guards. They surround me in a menacing circle, like vicious predators circling their vulnerable prey.

"Kyle?" I whisper in fear.

He stares at Rocky through the bars of the cell, finally understanding the situation.

"Ella, don't listen to what he has to say. No matter what options he gives you, he always gets what he wants."

I stare at him in confusion for a second, before I am dragged away by Rocky's men.

"KYLE!" I shout down the hallway repeatedly, until I know that I'm out of earshot.

I'm reluctantly dragged into a luxurious office with crimson red carpet and a marble desk. It reminds me of my first day at Edgewater High, when I had gone into the office. It had had red carpet identical to this one and a marble desk similar to the one before me.

Oh how I miss those days of strength, when I was untouchable to any emotions or exterior persuasion. Yet, I know that meeting Kyle and discovering those emotions, were the best thing to ever happen to me.

As I'm finally released from the grasp of the five burly men who had dragged me in here, I am immediately tied tightly to an office chair opposite Rocky. He is sporting a wicked smirk that could cut glass, and an amused expression.