Dress Like A Nun

Almost a week passed by after Adam and Chace came home. Surprisingly I hadn’t seen much of Chace after that day in the pool. We were starting school tomorrow and I was extremely nervous about my new body. I felt completely different. In fact I was completely different. I had stopped letting people walk all over me and the thought of how people would reacted to that terrified me- ironically.

Aaron sat on my bed and watched me change into about a thousand different outfits for the first day of school.

He rolled his eyes after I modeled the cut off jean shorts and neon blue short sleeve shirt, “What’s the point of this? You’ll look fine in anything you wear.”

“Fine?” I pouted.

“Awesome, sexy, hot, stunning,” he grinned sarcastically, “Better?”

I grumbled a ‘yeah’ under my breath and stripped down to find another outfit. It’s not like I really minded Aaron seeing me in my underwear. We’ve known each other since my first day on this earth, which was only five days after his first day. He’s like my brother… only less protective and slightly more sexual.

“Might want to close the door,” Chace leaned into my room.

“Ah!” I exclaimed and try to cover myself as Aaron threw a pillow at him to get him out.

Chace deflected the pillow with his arm and laughed before closing the door himself. I grimaced.

“When did you two get so close he’s allowed to see you half naked?” he asked suspiciously.

“He’s not,” I growled honestly.

He really was not allowed to see me in my underwear. Just because we kissed, or more realistically made out, didn’t mean he could just walk into my room and see me half naked… again.

He raised an eyebrow, but decided not to pry anymore and motioned for me to hurry up and change into the next outfit with one hand.

I shimmied into a white v-neck tucked into a tight, black skirt. I did a little twirl and he shook his head.

“Adam’s not going to let you out like that.”

“Ugh, he’s not my dad,” I stated with exasperation, “He can’t tell me what to wear.”

He rolled his eyes, “Yeah, your real dad doesn’t care all that much. Just wear something that Adam won’t flip out about. Otherwise he’ll be hanging around you more than usual trying to scare the guys off.”

I sighed and took of the t-shirt, “I have a feeling he’ll be doing that anyway because of the whole weight loss situation. He’s going to see how the guys react. No one at school really knows what I look like now. Excluding James and he has only given Adam more of a reason to freak out.”

Aaron grinned, “So dress like a nun.”