Take That Back

A/N: I'm out of the hell hole they call camp!!! Also, I got a horrible sun burn.

I walked down the street to my house with my finger tips grazing my tingling, swollen lower lip. Wow, Ron was a good kisser, but so was Chace. How do you choice between two amazing guys?

Though I've yet to tell him I loved Chace. Not only was he my brother's best friend, but we were so in sync. Almost every time I was around him I wanted to kiss him and cuddle with him. I just wanted to be by him.

But Ron on the other hand was gorgeous and sweet. I didn't know why everyone thought he was such a bad boy. He'd just made some bad choices. He had a soft spot for me and I managed to find that adorable. Whenever I was near him I just wanted to jump him.

Chace was unfairly, overly posessive. It's like he replaced Adam, except Chace was worse. Then again I didn't love Ron. I just really wanted him. He was so sexy and sweet.

What would Adam and Aaron think? I thought to myself. Chace had hardly been around the house lately. I really hoped he would've come around. If not to talk to me about it, to see Adam. I was the worst little sister ever, messing up their relationship like that. They'd been best friends for years.

                                              ********One Week Later********

Aaron's POV

"Do you know what happened between Skye and my brother when we were at my house the other week?" Jen asked sprawled across her bedroom floor.

I sat up straighter on her bed and asked worried and stiffly, "Ron was there that night with Skye?"

"Yeah," she confirmed, "He's been acting weird ever since. Have you noticed if Skye's been acting strange?"

I was such a horrible friend. I haven't even seen Skye since that day. I needed to find a better balance between Jen and Skye. Oh no, and I gave Skye condoms for her birthday. Ron and her could've done something with those.

My face went pale white as I whispered, "No."

"Oh," Jen semi, because she was still laying down on her carpet, shrugged, "I thought she'd said something to him or whatever. Our parents ask him stuff about his friend Greg- who by the way they found beaten up in our front yard- all he says is blondey bear claw isn't coming back. Whatever the hell that means. And for the past week he just keeps muttering about soft lips- or hips?"

"You think Skye did something with him?" I asked terrified.

She sat up with a confused, worried look in her eyes, "Are you okay?"

"Sorry, Jen," I got off my bed, "I have to go, but you can stay here until I get back if you want." I opened the door and was half way out when she started to talk again so I froze in place.

"Aaron?" she inquired slightly annoyed, "What are you so worried about? Who cares if Skye and Ron did something."

I spun around and shut the door. "Who cares?!" my voice went up a few octaves. I coughed to get it back down, "Who cares? Your brother can not touch Skye. Ever."

"Why she too good for her or something?" she asked offended.

I paused and stratch the back of my head awkwardly before letting my arm fall to my side. I mumbled out, "Well, yeah."

"What?" she spat. "My brother could get Skye if he wanted. He deserves better than her anyway," I heard her scoff.

"Are you kidding me?" I growled, "Ron coulld only pray to get a girl like Skye, but he's the anti-christ, so there's a slim chance he will."

She smirked evilly at me, "If he wanted Ron could kiss Skye, and touch her, and have-"

"Shut up!" I screamed, "Skye's not like that!"

"She's a slut!" Jen shrieked.

"He's low life, scum that would never stand a chance with a girl like Skye. She's a fucking catch," I yelled.

"Take that back," she snarled.

"Take back what you said about Skye," I retalliated.

"Why are you always defending her? Why are you always with her? She's a girl Aaron. She's not magic," she snapped.

I gawked, "She's my best friend. She doesn't have to be magic."

"Well, she's a bitch," she sneered.

I was about to come at her again when someone spoke from behind me in the door way.

"Jen, shut up. Don't talk about her that way," Ron said angirly from the door way behind me. I swear I thought I closed that door. Apparently not though.

She blinked twice and stuttered, "I'm-I'm defending y-you."

"You making yourself look like a jealous idiot," he corrected.

I narrowed my eyes at him. I may have said some bad shit to Jen right now, but I never insulted her. What the hell was he doing anyway? She was trying to protect him.

Ron walked away and I hugged Jen to my body when I saw her start to silently cry. I would've said I told you so, but it didn't seem like the right time.

Chace's POV

I knocked loudly and repeatedly on their door praying she'd answer. It took way too look for the light up stairs to flickered on and then a minute later the downstairs lights before the door finally opened.

"Hey," I whispered happily when I finally got to see her face again.

She gave me a small smile, "Hi."

A/N: I know I'm horrible leaving it there, but after a week of not being able to update I wanted to just get back into the swing of things happening in this stories.  What are you all still thinking about the whole Ron and Chace thing? And I got some Aaron and Jen in there, what did you think about that? Comment, vote, and fan!