Dancing With Blondey-Bear Claw

A/N: Seriously sorry for the chapter's length. Hopefuly this one will be longer.

Aaron was so wrong. I thought to myself.

A party was not going to help my mood. I didn't even know where we were. The lights were flashing continously like we were in some sort of club. If there hadn't been furniture and a fridge I would've thought  we were at one. Unfortunately I was at some kid from our school's house.

I grasped onto Aaron's arm. I was so uncomfortable. It was stupid to listen to Aaron about that dress. Maybe there was a reason I had to smuggle the dress out of my house instead of walking right out the door for Adam to see.

While it was true that my body had changed and that was obivious it wasn't like I had a herd of boys coming at me and that was not all Adam's fault. I'm not about to drop some random bomb by saying I was ugly of disformed or something. No, I was fine looking. Average. I was referring to the clothes I tended to wear. They were always so baggy, the only thing that even reminded the guys I was a female was the fact that I had boobs. But that night Aaron had stuck me in a hot red skin tight dress that was almost like a second skin and that night everyone was going to see my body.

The neck line was plunging and the dress was short in itself. Why had I let Aaron talk me into this? I screamed at myself as I watched men's eyes turned to me. Aaron had my phone because big surprise- note the sarcasum- you could see it anywhere I tried to put it in the dress. And it couldn't slip it into my shoes either. I had been forced to wear tall black heels. We were luckly I didn't fall and die.

I almost threw up right there on livingroom floor when he stopped us.

"Okay," Aaron turned us around to look at a room full of people grinding, "Take your pick."

My heart sped and my mouth went dry, "Pick?"

He nodded, "Just find some guy to dance with to help you get over Chace."

"Like a rebound?" when he nodded I continued, "I don't want a rebound."

"Skye just try it," he shrugged, "If you don't like it, I'll be right here."

I took in a deep breath of air and nodded, "Yeah, okay."

I beelined through the room and hit into a tall blonde man.

"Hey," he grinned down at me.

"Hi," I smiled flirtatiously.

"Wanna dance?" he asked polietly, but pulled me into him before I could bother to answer. I didn't care all that much to be honest. It felt really nice.

I liked it because I didn't have to worry about Adam breathing down his neck ready to kill him as his hand play with my hip and side. And I didn't have to worry about Chace getting all freaked out and punching some one again. Seriously he'd punched James and Jake it was getting to be a problem.