No One

A/N: Thank my business teacher for this update. He let me do all my homework in class and put me in a good mood which made me excited to update.

I ran into my house, shut the door, and slid down against it. Jake kissed me was all I could think. And it was amazing, passionate, sexy. I wished we could've continued kissing me. But I had a boyfriend. Chace had me and he'd made that very clear earlier that morning.

I groaned. Why did Jake have to kiss me? He made everything so complicated.

It's true that Chace's kiss was indescribable, but when you used to love someone and they kiss you with all the passion they could muster up then leave you wanting more... You just can't help feeling something more than lust.

That's not to say I didn't feel more than lust when I was with Chace. I felt something special and wonderful. He gave me thousands of butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I could believe that if I had been in love with Chace I would've known I wanted him more. The kiss would've been a thousands times greater. At least I wanted to believe it.

But I wasn't in love with Chace.

Was I?

Of course not. We have a horrible relationship. All we do is fight and he gets jealous. He doesn't listen to what I say. He just wants me to be his- and when a player just wants you to be his you have to watch out for your heart.

I sighed and slid back up the door. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a load of junk food then walked into the living room. I placed all the food on the onto the coffee table.

I plopped down on the couch and reached out for the house phone, because Aaron still had my phone- and called him.

"Hello?" Aaron answered the phone still groggy from sleep.

I rolled my eyes. Only he would still be sleeping on a Saturday at... 9:30 am. Oops.

"Hey, sorry I woke you up," I frowned then remembered he couldn't see me.

"You're okay!" he exclaimed, "Geez where did you go last night?"

"Chace saved me from a guy who was, like, sexually harrasing me. Then he took me back to his house becuase he needed to get something, and I fell asleep there," I rushed my words.

"Uhh... okay?" he asked, "So what's up?"

I sighed, "Do you want to come over and watch some movies with me? I kind of want to talk to you about last night."

"Sure, be right there," he hung up.

I looked down at my clothes. Chace and Adam were right, I never should've gone out dressed in this. It looked like I really did want a hook up. And I did, just not the type of hook up that guy was looking for.

I went upstairs to go change into sweat pants and an oversized t-shirt I stole from Aaron. By the time I was finished changing, washing my face, and throwing my hair up into a ponytail Aaron was downstairs.

"Skye, I'm here!" he called up the stairs.

" 'Kay, I'll be down in a minute!" I called back to him and raced down stairs to see my best friend.

Adam was being ridiculous. It wasn't Aaron job to baby sit me. He should feel free to go out and party even when I'm there. He had a right to have fun without taking care of me every once in a while. What was he supposed to do anyway? Stand over me and glare at the guys I hook up with? That'd be such a turn off.

"So what's up?" he asked again.

I shrugged, "I need your help with Jake and Chace."

"Oh," he said slighty sarcastic, "You mean the guy who called you a slut or the guy who left you because his mom had cancer? Hmm, hard choice."

"Aaron," I warned.

"Skye," He mocked me with a whine.

I sighed, "So I guess you're team Jake?"

"Baby, the only team I'm on is team Aaron," he winked at me.

I laughed, "Good one."

He chuckled, "So really, how are you going to choose?"

"I don't know," I grimaced, "Is a pro and con list out of the question?"

He gave me a pointed look, "You're not going to choose you're future boyfriend with a pro and con list."

"Then what do you think I should do?" I challenged him.

He shrugged, "You know you can pick no one, right?"

No one, I thought.

A/N: I know it's short, but hey get enough comments you get another chapter tonight! Comment, vote, and fan!