Adam's Pancakes

"Good morning," I sang and kissed Chace on the cheek. What could I say? We had sex for the first time last night. I was in a good mood.

Chace kissed me back, "Good morning to you."

"Ew," Adam whinned jokingly. He handed me a stack of pancakes. I licked my lips. The pancakes smelled so good and I could see the steam rising off of them. I nearly passed out in lust of them. I almost might've wanted those pancakes more than I had wanted Chace the night before. That's not to say I didn't find Chace attractive or that I liked him any less; Adam just made really amazing pancakes.

Best. Brother. Ever.

"Yum," I drooled and reached for the pancakes.

He yanked them anyway at the last second, "How bad do you want the pancakes?" He raised an eyebrow at me. Damn he knew I'd do anything for those things.

"Real bad," I almost begged. My stomach growled. Evil brother.

He grinned when my stomach roared again and handed me the pancakes back, "Here take the pancakes."

"Tease," I accused and grabbed the pancakes then sitting down. I drowned them with syrup, and dug in. Oh my god, heaven in my mouth. I moaned.

"Geez," Chace wrinkled his nose at me and I flicked him.

"Have you ever eatten Adam's pancakes?" I asked.

"Nope," he shook his head, "I never plan to."

"Bu-bu-bu-but," my jaw dropped open and I was stuttering.

He shrugged, "I don't see the big deal."

"The big deal?" I snapped. I picked up a full pancake covered in syrup with my fork and jabbed it toward him in all seriousness, "Eat."

"Are you kidding me?" he sneered.

"Eat. The. Pancake," I ordered.

"Fine," he groaned, "Adam can you get me a plate?"

Adam reached into the cabinet behind him and got Chace a plate. I let the pancake drop onto it and handed Chace my fork. What was wrong with this kid that it took him so long to eat the pancake?

He carefully cut a piece of his pancake off. Sweet Jesus he didn't even know how to eat a pancake. I rolled my eyes impatiently, "That's not how you eat a pancake!"

He sighed exasperated, "How do you eat a pancake then?"

I rip off a huge, messy chunk with my fork and shoved it in my mouth. With my mouth still slightly full I yelled, "That's how you eat Adam's pancakes!"

He gave me a disgusted look, "Remind me of what I see in you again?"

"Just eat the damn pancake."

He repeated my actions and shoveful a piece into his mouth. His eyes lit up. I told you Adam made the best pancakes ever, but before I got to gloat about how I was right and how wrong he was Adam spoke, "Ha, you're so whipped."

"What?" Chace asked while swallowing.

"For eight years I've been trying to get you to eat those pancakes, but your girl friend asks you to do it and you're all in," Adam smirked with enjoyment at what he thought was Chace's freedom slipping away.

My heart fluttered when I heard Adam reffer to me as Chace's girl friend. I knew just because Adam said it didn't make it official or even slightly true, but the idea was so sweet to think about.

"It's because she's annoying," he pointed his fork at me without even looking in my direction.

"Agreed," a sleeping Aaron came walking up behind me.

"When did you get here?" I asked as he hugged me from behind because he was too sleepy to stand on his own. I moved off the seat and slipped Aaron into it. Then I went to get a fork for the rest of my pancakes.

"You're call woke me up," he informed me.

"Apparently not enough," I mumbled.

Aaron seemed to shock into life at that very second, "Pancakes!"

"Hey!" I rushed back to my plate with my fork before he could eat them, "Mine!"

He pouted, "Give me a bite."

"No," I scoffed, "Adam made them."

"Adam pancakes?" he drooled, "Give me a bite. Now."

"Never," I stuck my foot out at his stomach keeping him a leg's length away from my pancakes.

"Damn it, Skye! Give me one!"

"Here," Adam laughed and shoved a plate into Aaron's hands, "I made you some too."

"My hero," Aaron swooned. Before you ask= he's not gay. Him a Jen are still happily dating.

Adam gave him a weird look, "No problem."

I dropped my foot off of him and moved back next to him. Foolishly I thought my pancakes were safe. Unfortunately I was dead wrong. Aaron snuck his fork onto my plate and stole a big pancake.

"Hey!" I screamed.

"What?" he said with a mouthful of my pancake, "I'm helping you watch your figure."

"Ahh," I screeched. I violently stabbed my fork into Chace's pancake and plopped into onto my plate.

"Hey!" Chace protested.

"Deal," I said before taking a huge bite out of his pancake. It was originally mine anyway. He didn't even want it.

Chace sighed and let me have it.

Adam chuckled, "So whiped."

A/N: pancakes :3 that's all I can really say about this chapter. That and I hope you guys liked it. So I gotta ask: Team Chace, Team Jake, or Team Aaron? Team No One is always an option also. I mean Skye contemplated it for a few chapters.