First Day Of School

A/N: It's dedicted to Adri_561 because she voted for every chapter and that's amazing. Keep it up :)

I woke up early to shower. I always showered in the morning and Aaron always showered at night to avoid bathroom issues. We were close, but not that close. I showered quickly and brushed my teeth. Then I gave Aaron the bathroom and went into my room to change.

Once I was in the first-day-of-outfit I had picked out last night I did my makeup, giving my hair a little time to dry before I straightened it. Aaron was done before me, of course, and went to go eat breakfast with the guys in my kitchen.

I grabbed mine and Aaron’s backpacks and ran downstairs.

“You guys ready to go?” I asked as I handed Aaron his backpack.

Adam rolled his eyes, “Nice stomach.”

“You can see like half an inch,” I protested.

“Half an inch too much,” he placed his bowl in the sink.

“Someone help me,” I groaned.

Aaron threw his plate into my sink and defended me, “She looks fine. The outfits last night were worse and I’m not watching her try on fifth teen more.”

Chace and Adam grumbled under their breath and led the way to Adam’s car.

We got to school fairly quickly. We all hopped out of the car and walked to our lockers. The four of us were greeted by Jen and the guys. Jen tackled Aaron into a hug before pulling away, one of her hands still in his, and waved at me.

“Hey, Skye,” she beamed.

“Hi, Jen,” I smiled.

“Skye?” my brother’s friend Derek asked.

I was kind of excited to see the guys, though I'd never tell Adam because he would snap their heads off. I hadn't seen them all summer and I missed them. I was glad it was the first day of school so I could see them again.

“Yeah?” I asked friendly.

“What-,” he was cut off by Adam who probably thought I sounded too friendly.

“Yeah, yeah, Skye looks different. What else is new?”

I blinked twice and the rest of the group decided to talk about the girls they’d be going out with on Friday. I opened my locker to put away my back pack and just take out a few things to carry. Aaron tapped me and when I didn’t respond immediately slapped my back.

“What?” I whinnied and turned to face him but stopped when I saw a familiar figure walk through the door.