Chapter One: Attraction

(Author's note)

This story is just a product of my very creative imagination and also because of my BABY LISA and HER ADMIRERS XD 

This story is just for fun. So, votes or comments are welcomed as well. If you don't like the ship or the story simply stop reading and don't comment anything bad or offensive because seriously, it hurts. I'm an amateur when it comes on writing so please bear with me. Thank you! Enjoy!

------------------

Black Pink's successful debut year earned the group several awards for Best New Artist of the Year at major Korean award shows, including the Melon Music Awards and the Golden Disk Awards . Additionally, Billboard named them the second best new K-pop group of 2016.  

As expected from YG. They are not going to pick someone good. They are going to choose the best from the rest. In a short span of time, they are  already a monster rookie among girl groups, having an ability to climb up the top spots of local and international music charts. That's YG for you. With a very sophisticated fashion sense, they already steal a lot of hearts' including mine.

Since their debut, I couldn't stop my fanboying so I decided to know about them more. How? By researching, of course!