Chapter 13: Just The Three of Us

BigHit Entertainment

11:00 P.M (KST)

"Hyung, can I go to the supermarket? Since Jin hyung is too lazy to cook, I wanna buy something ." Namjoon hyung look at me and at the other members whose looking anywhere but me. Arghhhhhh why do I become this young again?

"I'll be more confident if you let V accompany you, since he wants to go out too." I look at V hyung only to see him already stepping out of the door. 

While we're walking, I can't help but admire the beauty of the night. Evening, a very late evenings to be exact are our favorite time. Why? Because this is the time where we can walk freely at the streets to wander at any place that we wanted to reach. Not worrying that the fans will chase us and the possibility of cameras following us. We entered a place where we usually shop for our supplies. 24-hour open supermarket. They already know us, since we became their regular customer almost every night. I scan the aisles looking for my cravings when I bumped into something soft-----a  very soft body. Who could it be? I heard her saying "Mianhae" in a cute voice----like her. When I glance up to see her face, I was shock when I found out it was Lisa----Blackpink's Lisa.