Chapter 18 : BLACKPINK in your area~

(A/n: Are you having a hard time identifying whose POV is shown every chapter? message me if you want me to put their names in every pov. Because as what I've said in the earlier chapters, This story revolves to only three persons so it's either Jungkook , V or Lisa is the one who's having their POV. ANYWAYS, ENJOY READING! )

YG Entertainment

3:00 p.m (kst)

Since I'm looking like I'm about to face a life time imprisonment, I relaxed a bit when I heard Jisoo unnie introducing herself.

"Annyeong! I'm Kim Jisoo or you can call me Jisoo! I'm the visual and in charge of the vocal of the group.I am also the eldest." she said while smiling. How I wish I'm as outgoing as her. Too bad I'm the shy type. 

"Hello! I'm Kim Jennie or Jennie. I'm the Main rapper and Lead vocalist." Jennie unnie simply stated.

"Annyeong! I'm Park Chaeyoung or Rose. I'm the Main vocalist and Lead dancer." She said while giving me an introduce-yourself-already-look I nodded at her and of course, I started to introduce myself.

"Hi! I'm Lalisa Manoban or Lisa. I'm the Main dancer, rapper and sub vocal of the group. I'm also the maknae." I said while flashing them a small smile. The guy whose really handsome, Jin sunbae awkwardly coughs while putting his hand in his mouth like his trying to cover up something. I heard him mumble something but I can't clearly hear it because he is covering it with a fake cough. Namjoon sunbae slaps his arms while chuckling. The other members looked dazed too, as if they're in front of an apparition or something.