Chapter 26: After party ..... disaster

She makes her way to where her unnies are seating. I saw the maknae sending a smirk on her which makes her bow her head down. I clenched my fists at that. What the heck does Jeon Jungkook did this time? Jimin said that I'm turning into a yandere but I don't effin' care. I maybe weird and called alien a lot of times but I'm selfish when it comes to the girl that I liked the most. This past few days I've noticed how he became a big flirt when it comes to her. He also became too clingy which makes my blood boil. It really takes a strong grip from Jimin and Suga hyung, a wise advice from Namjoon hyung to not beat the hell out of him. Yeah, I get that she is his bias but please he knows that I like Lisa so can't he distanced himself?

"Taehyung if looks could kill, Jungkook would probably be dead by now." Jimin whispered in my ear. I smirked at him, finding the idea amusing. 

"Yeah, if it's for me, I'll bury him six feet under." I happily said which makes the grandpa, Suga hyung smack my head hard. I groaned in pain. "What, hyung?"

"Stop saying things like that. I don't want you killing each other. If you have problems or misunderstandings, please talk to each other." I looked at Suga hyung with a shock expression on my face. Namjoon hyung is the one who will give advice whenever we needed it, coz he is full of philosophy shit but Yoongi hyung is the I-DONT-GIVE-A-F#CK type of guy. He'd rather sleep than waste his time listening on our useless rants so for him to say something like that is a shocker. I saw Jimin mirroring my expression. Yeah, we're shook.

"Wow, Yoongi hyung I see that Namjoon hyung influenced on you." Jimin whose still said to an already glaring Suga hyung. "Cut the bullshit Jimin and Taehyung, talk to Jungkook and stop plotting his death coz seriously, you're so loud I can't sleep." 

"Oww, I guess the time's up, ya' know? You're back to9 you're old self again. Hyung, you really can't sleep here coz we're at the awards so expect that it's going to be noisy." We all turned back on watching the performance onstage. Seventeen is performing. I stole a quick glance on her which I think helps lessen the sour feeling that I've had earlier. Of course, someone's bound to ruin my daydream. 

"Oww, Dollfaceis glaring at me. Even when she glares she's still pretty, Why is that?" Enough with this, flirty maknae.

Suga hyung is right. It's now or never. 

Since he is seating after Jimin, I signalled Jimin to swap seats with me. For the last time, Suga hyung taps my shoulder. "Remember, Just talking Tae. " I waived him off. 

"Jungkook. Let's talk at the after party later." 

"Sure." 

XXX Restaurant

10:00 pm (kst)

We arrived at the venue of this luxurious restaurant. Of course, PD-nim reserved this exclusively for us because we can't afford the media to invade our privacy. Not that they didn't do it always though. We manage to get the managers approval to drink alcohol with the promise of staying sober until we go home. Now, we are all drinking moderately while eating like a pig. 

"Do you see those boobs? Man, If I didn't have a busy schedule I swear I'll b----" I laughed as I watch Suga hyung throws a chicken bone to a already drunk Rapmon hyung. Well, the pervert deserved it though. 

Whenever  we goes on awards,his sinful eyes checks out different legs,cleavage,back which makes us gag. Yeah, I'm a guy and I appreciate those things too but he's going overboard. I make my ways towards the maknae andmy girl. Yeah, we've invited BLACKPINK since we became close too. However, they decided to eat a LOT of foods and refused drinking alcohol which is a turn on for me.

I found him looking at the laughing Rose and Lisa. I smiled when I saw her laughing. It's good to see her having fan. I sat beside him. " Maknae,I'm here because I wanted to ask you something." I said while looking back at BLACKPINK whose having fun with the other BTS members. "What, hyung?" I sighed. Well, this is it Taehyung. "Why are you flirting with Lisa?"

"Woah, hyung I'm not flirting with her it's just that-----"his smirking face and the way he loos at me tells something that makes my blood boil. "WHAT? I MAYBE WEIRD BUT I'M NOT BLIND! I TOLD YOU I LIKE HER ! THEN WHY THE HECK ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH HER?" He looks so stunned by my sudden outburst but when he finally gets what I'm asking, he glared at me.

"HYUNG YOUR UNFAIR! YOU'RE NOT HER BOYFRIEND SO DON'T ACT LIKE ONE! SO WHAT IF I FLIRT WITH HER? WHAT'S IT TO YOU, HUH?" His answer really added a fire to the burning rage that I have inside my body. "YOU, STAY AWAY FROM HER! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A PLAYBOY!"  "NO HYUNG! I CAN'T BECAUSE I LIKE HER! NO! I ....LOVE HER! I LOVE LISA!" I looked at him wide eyes. No. "DID I HEAR IT RIGHT? YOU CAN'T MAKNAE! YOU KNOW I LIKE HER , HECK LOVE HER FROM THE VERY START! YOU ALL KNOW THAT! "  

"SO WHAT? HYUNG? I LOVE HER AND I'LL GET HER!" That's it. That's the last straw. 

"YOU F#CKING IDIOT!"I punched him in the face and he punched me back. I heard them shouting for us to stop but I don't care. This traitor deserve to get beaten. I can't let him take Lisa away from me. Not now, not ever. "STOP! PLEASE! V AND JUNGKOOK STOP!" Jin hyung yelled but we continued punching each other. " YOU MOTHER F#KER! STOP! THERE'S NO USE IN FIGHTING SO STOP! I SAID, STOP!" I stumbled back on the sofa but I quickly regain my balanced and punch him back. "Please.. stop...I beg the two of you. Stop... juseyo." I was about to punch him but when those words rung in the air it made us stop. It's not loud like what the others say but the fact that it comes from her, is enough. The members took that as a cue to separate us. I looked at her only to her sobbing and heading out of the door. I was about to follow her when JHope hyung stopped me. "Hyung, let Lisa alone first. She needed time to think and you needed to be treated too." I glared at Jungkook and he glares back at me . Well, so much for talking. Starting from now, I'll treat him as an opponent. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/N: Hello! Sorry for the long wait! Here's my present!lol I hope you like chapter and again thank you for the votes, the reads and comments that I've receive. Continue supporting this story! Enjoy!)