Chapter 21: International Playboy

(A/N: HAPPY 1.4K VIEWS AND 98 VOTES! I hope you enjoy this story and sorry for the long intervals of updates! it's just that I'm a very busy stident!)

As days passed by, we became close with BTS Sunbaenims. I must say that as a big group they are quite humble and kindhearted not to mention stubborn as well! Because we are also known for being dorks it didn't give us a hard time when it comes to getting close to them especially the well known pranksters------the maknae line. 

Even though Jin oppa scolded them for god knows how many times, that didn't stop them from pulling a prank and to be honest, Jisoo unnie and I joined them a lot of times. But instead of getting a whole hour of lecture it seems that Jin, JHope, Namjoon and Suga oppa said that we are the cutest troublemaker in the world which makes the younger ones groan in jealousy. They said that their hyungs are being unfair because of the favoritism which makes me laughed out loud. 

Today is our day off for practicing so hard for the most-awaited-collaboration as what the fans said.

To be honest, until now I still get nervous by the fact that we are collaborating with the big group, BTS. I'm busy having the time of my life since Jisoo, Jennie  unnie and Rose where out for shopping. I'm watching local news when my phone suddenly vibrated. 

*Bzzt~ Bzzt*

from: KookieBunny

Hi! Dollface! What are you doing right now?Please reply!