Chapter 16: Sunbae Humiliation

YG Entertainment 

2:30 p.m (kst)

I stare at my own reflection on a huge mirror for almost a hundred of times. Common Lisa, why are you acting like this? It's not like you are going on a date or something. They are here because of the collaboration. 

The collaboration. 

Jennie, Jisoo unnie and Rose shot me a teasing look when YG Sajangnim barge into our room only to inform us that the much anticipated collaboration is finally happening. I took a sharp breath and was about to open the door when a voice interrupted me. 

"Why the long sigh maknae? You seemed nervous. Is it because of them? You're admirers?" I turn to look at Jennie unnie who started firing questions at me in a play full manner. I know that she's just doing her unnie duty. To take care of the maknae. Probably to cheer me up but to no avail since the nervousness that I'm feeling right now is as high as the Mt. Everest, itself. 

I look at her while plastering a fake smile in attempt to lighten up the gloomy aura of the room but of course, Jennie unnie being a clever unnie, she narrow her eyes at me. A sign that my acting powers didn't end well. 

"BTS is a big group unnie. I just don't want them to know that I feel intimidated by their mere presence." I said while biting my lip. The news that they are the ones who suggested a collaboration with a rookie group like us is a bit overwhelming. 

Can I add the awkward moment that I share with Jungkook and V sunbaenim at the supermarket last week?