Chapter 8:MC Lisa

(a/n: This chapter is dedicated to YASSKeis for commenting her fan girl feels! I feel yah, you know! I am going to dedicate the succeeding chapters for those who voted and leave a comment in my story. Be it good or bad, at least you gave me your thoughts, right?)

I didn't even know that being an MC is very fun! I have a lot of stories to tell to my unnies, but of course, the things that I learned is the real treasure in this task . Today is the last day of me being a special MC and so far I've done better than my actual first day which is....... I don't know what to say about it. YG Sajangnim already contacted me to say that I should go immediately to YG Ent. because we are going to start practicing our performance for the upcoming Seoul Music Awards. To be honest, I'm still bummed by the truth that we are already idols, coz for me, I will be forever a trainee. Being an idol looks so surreal, I'm afraid that this is all a dream.

YG ENT.

8:00 PM (KST)

"So I've decided that you'll perform Playing With Fire and Boombayah on SMA" YG Sajangnim said while looking at us. 

Jisoo unnie screams excitedly, "Yes! I miss dancing to Boombayah!" we all laugh at her cute remark and listen to what the CEO says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seoul Music Awards

"Hyung! Where is Blackpink?" As usual, the ultimate fanboy V hyung asks Namjoon Hyung. Namjoon Hyung looked around and sent V hyung a glare , "You fool, tone down your voice for a bit, maybe they are at the dressing or maybe they are not coming today." He said which makes the others laugh.