Chapter 23: Texting Madness (Few Hours Before the Collab)

(A/N: HAPPY 1.7K and 107 votes everyone! Thank you for reading and supporting my story! You guys are great!And as for the spacing thingy , sorry and I try to keep it minimal next time because you know, that's how I write with too much space. Comments are always welcome and I'm glad that someone said it ! As you can see I love my personal space lol what a lame joke kekeke anyways read.vote.comment and enjoy!)

comment and enjoy!)

YG Entertainment

4:00 P.M (KST)

"Okay girls, I always said this to all of you. Every awards and performances that we did. FIGHTING!" Jennie unnie said while doing a fighting gesture in her hands which we all follow. Today is the day.

D-day.

The result of the exhausting non stop practices.

The most anticipated day for our fans.

The day of the collaboration, itself.

On the last minute of preparations YG Sajangnim told us that we are going to perform the collab at the awards; Seoul Music Awards! When we heard him said that, my mind suddenly exploded like an erupting volcano. Great, more pressure for us to do our best since the fans are anticipating on this much-awaited event of the year. The media made it sound like it's the Wedding of the year which makes us laugh. Is it really that big to be able to collaborate with the famous Bangtan Boys ? Well, of course! What the heck, Lalisa, as a rookie you should know that. They are the stars. An unreachable star. They are up at the sky, and you, can only look at them from afar.

Okay, enough with this sentimental bullshit.

If Jisoo unnie heard me cursing she'd probably strangle me or something but good thing she can't.

I heard my phone buzzed and when I look at it I saw multiple messages.

From: Kookie

Goodluck to your group and to us , Dollface! I hope we're going to be fine and the fans will like it!

From: TaeTae oppa <3

Hello gorgeous! Goodluck to us! I know we're going to be fine! I will fanboy on your performance though! Please watch us too! See you later! ~