Chapter 25: LisKook Moment ..... well should we say TEASING MOMENT?

After the performance we proceeded to the dressing room to freshen up. We all wear smiles on our faces which according to Manager unnie is a woman's most beautiful make up. 

"You really did great! Well, what do I expect? Your the best group in the world!" She gushes while we all laughed at her which makes her look at us in confusion.

"What are you laughing at?" she asked.

"Well, the fact that  we are the only girl group that you manage. I don't know if you praising us really means that we are good or you just didn't have a choice." Jennie unnie stated while chuckling. 

"Oww, only girl group or not it doesn't matter. I'm telling the truth ya know." she said which makes us smile. 

We all looked at each while a plan formed our heads. 

1

2

3

"ATTACK!" We all launched ourselves to manager unnie thus engulfing her in a group hug. "WE LOVE YOU MANAGER!" 

"aishhh yeah I get it, now remove your sweaty body off me." she said which makes us laughed again.

"Girls! Hurry up! I needed to do your make up!" that's the thing stylist noona said before we all run to the nearest seats while they do their thing.  

I am browsing on the photos on the SNS when I saw a new message came at my phone.

From: Ten oppa

Hey! Dollface! That collaboration was so DAEBAK! BTS and your group really had a great chemistry don't you think? I really like your performance especially the rap part! Do I need to ask YG Sajangnim to make NCT and BLACKPINK collaboration possible too?