Chapter 9: The Golden Maknae

(A/n: This chapter is dedicated to charlotteaung,Seokyu Simran and Lynn Merong who voted at the chapter one of the story! ENJOY READING!)

We are seated in front while currently fanboying over our favorite hoobaenim: BLACKPINK. Suga,Jimin,Rapmon hyung and I are the ones because the other hyungs are still at the backstage. 

meomchul su eomneun i tteollimeun
On and on and on
nae jeonbureul neoran sesange
da deonjigo shipeo  

I saw an arriving JHope and Jin hyung dancing to the part where they did the 'wave' step.

Look at me look at me now
ireoke neon nal aetaeugo itjana
kkeul su eopseo  

Whenever it's her turn to sing , I always look at the screen. To make it look normal, I manage to do keep my expression neutral and look at the screen blankly. But deep inside I know I'm quite amazed every time she-----they performed.

Oh no nan imi meolli wabeoryeonneungeol
eoneusae i modeun ge jangnani anin geol
sarangiran ppalgan bulsshi
bureora baram deo keojeoganeun bulkkil
ige yaginji doginji uri eommado molla
nae mam doduginde wae gyeongchaldo molla
bul buteun nae shimjange deo bueora neoran gireum
Kiss him will I diss him
I don't know but I miss him
jungdogeul neomeoseon i sarangeun crack
nae shimjange saekkareun black  

She walks at the center of the stage followed by her co-members. Loud screams of fans erupted in the whole stadium. She raps like she is the Rapmon hyungs' lost sibling yet she looks like the Queen of England. 

"They are a monster girl group. This group is going to be successful, trust me." Jimin hyung said while smirking upon hearing the loud screams. I nodded my head in agreement and continued to jam to the song. 

Look at me look at me now
ireoke neon nal aetaeugo itjana
kkeul su eopseo
uri sarangeun buljangnan

My love is on fire
Now burn baby burn
buljangnan
My love is on fire
So don't play with me boy
buljangnan

I bowed my head while doing a body roll well I don't know what kind of dance it is, when I heard Jimin hyung laughing and when I look up I saw alien V hyung dancing in a hyper way at the chorus part of the song. Together with Jin, Rapmon and V hyung we dances at the song. I can feel a lot of idols stare at us especially TWICE who is seated at our back but I pretended to oblivious of it. We all clapped as their performance ended. After their performance, a lot of artist followed and I found myself still thinking about that typical group. Am I included in their long list of crazy fanboys? BLACKPINK makes their way back to their respected seats and I found myself staring at the blonde one-----Lisa. My gaze followed her every move until she finally reaches their table. When the MC shows up on stage again to announce the winner for the  Artist of the Year (Digital Part November), we listened curiously.