Chapter 11: Idol Shipping

(A/n: HAPPY 200+ READS! I dedicated this chapter to all of you whose' been reading, voting and commenting on my story even though I know that I've made a lot of mistakes.I am a newbie when it comes in writing esp. in fan fiction, tbh this is my first time writing a fanfic but again, thank you for your support! KAMSAHAMNIDA!

 in fan fiction, tbh this is my first time writing a fanfic but again, thank you for your support! KAMSAHAMNIDA!) 

YG Entertainment

9:00 PM (KST)

"I've decided to make this emergency meeting because a shotgun proposal has been made and I am going to discuss this with you because it concerns you and as rookies this can be your chance to have a bigger fanbase." YG Sajangnim said while scrolling through his phone.  A lot of questions popped up in my head. Are we making a comeback? Well, I hope so. 

"It seems that you captured an Idol groups' attention because of your talent. The CEO of the entertainment company just contacted me to and wanted to talk to me about his artists desires of collaborating with your group." A collaboration? Well Rose already collaborated with Exo's Chanyeol Sunbaenim is the most recent collab. Who is it this time? GOT7 from JYP Entertainment? How I wish. 

"Another collaboration? Great! Who is this Idol group, Sajangnim?" Jennie unnie happily asks.