Chapter 6: Wonder

"This is it again guys, remember what I told you." RapMon hyung said.

He is talking about us doing our comeback stage for our new song "Not Today". Since our song is new, we are expected to go to the music shows to competed for the #1 spot. Comebacks are always a very stressful yet enjoyable part of being an idol, for me. We always keep in mind that we are doing this for ARMY's. To at least ease the tiredness that we are feeling.

"We didn't need to exert much effort, I mean we have a lot of fans so I'm sure that well' win the top spot." Jimin arrogantly said, probably to annoy Rapmon hyung.

"That's the reason why we need to exert a lot of effort Just because we are already famous means that we'll just chill and relax. We don't want to disappoint the ARMY's." RapMon hyung irritatingly said.

"I know hyung. I just said it to wind you up. Your so grumpy today ya know." I look at my co-members and they seemed to be engrossed in their own world: Jin hyung is fixing his tie, RapMon hyung and Jimin continued their lovely fight, Suga dozes off to sleep only to be elbowed by JHope while Jungkook is busy ith his phone. What makes him busy?He's probably chatting Yugyeom or something.