Chapter 19 : Rehearsal Part 1 (Maknae's Dilemma)

BigHit Entertainment

10: 00 a.m (kst)

We are doing the usual thing that we always do------ practice. Although on normal days we got bored easily, this time it's different. Of course we'll never have a boring day as long as they're here.  As long as she's here. 

Today, we're doing a voice lesson so mainly we're just focusing on improving our voices... probably to cleanse any crack or something.Unfortunately, the voice lesson is not what I expected it to be. BLACKPINK is on the separate room with an individual coach, same with us much to my hyungs disappointment. Here we are thinking that we will practice with them, I even did an individual conditioning of my vocal chords just to make sure that my voice is just fine in an attempt to impress them. 

Stop using "them" as an excuse you know that you only wanted to impress her, Jungkook. My subconscious said. 

Yeah, I may look like I needed to see a psychiatrist because I am talking to myself but you can't blame me. To be honest, I don't even know myself anymore. The emotions that are surging to my heart and the thoughts that kept flooding on my brain is scaring the hell out of me. When I thought that this inner battle that I'm facing is exclusively mine only, I was wrong. 

*FLASHBACK*

I am at my room scrolling through my phone to find something new at the SNS when I heard the door opened revealing Jin and Namjoon hyung. I immediately put my phone down at the table and sat properly as if I did a crime. 

"Hyungs...." I hesitantly said. 

"Maknae." Namjoon hyung said, which makes my heart pound in a faster way. Did I do something again? Why is he looking at me like that?