The Perfect Boy Hayes Grier

To my new readers, I realized I couldn't write shit when I was younger and when I wrote this book, I'm currently editing so if something doesn't make sense please don't comment rude things like "this story is fucked up". I wrote this in-between Grade 7 & 8. I've tried to fix the story but it didn't make any sense and I'm really sorry. I wrote this once I used to love and adore magcon. I would delete the book but i've realized some people still like this so i will keep it up for them.

And yes I understand this was VERY cliché and it had the same story line as other fan fictions . There are a few short chapters here and there. It will make 0 sense to the new readers, just saying.

Tori's Pov

"You cant stop me!" I yelled

"Really? I can stop anyone I want!" He screamed pushing me to the ground.

I fell and I hit my head of the wall. I winced in pain. I felt really dizzy and light headed.

"Im tired of this, you treating my like this! Why cant you just be a normal parent!" I spat out.

shit

"Shut up you worthless piece of shit" He slurred

He pulled a sharp shinny thing out of his pocket. I couldnt really see it since my sight was going blury from the push.

"You never belonged here, and I'll end that now"

He crouched down and stabbed me in the stomach.

~

I got up fast. Oh gosh, it was just a dream. You might be thinking, why would I ever dream of that? Well heres the story

Its my dad, that's the problem. He's the type that gets drunk, then releases his anger on me. Its been happening for 1 year so far. My mom found out once and she has been scared to do anything. Having an abbusive father wasnt the only thing, I wasn't really "miss popular" in school, nobody really liked me. I've gone under depression and  cutting myself and so many more things. But once I took things too far.

I once tried to hang myself in my closet. But when I was writing my note for my mom, my best friend was outside my door and has been figuring out everything ive been doing. She barged in and ran to me. She took the note, read it and she had tears pouring out of her eyes. Shes been helping me ever since. She took all my razors and ropes and disposed of them. Im glad to have a friend like that. But now I have to leave my only friend now. My mom has been planning to move me and her to North Carolina for a new life, to start fresh.

"TORI COME ON WE HAVE TO GO NOW TO MAKE IT BEFORE HE FINDS OUT!" My mom yelled

"IM COMMING NOW"I yelled back

I grabed my traveling jornal and wrote.

May 26 2014

~Jornal Entry 1~

New life starting today. Wont have to worry about the kids in school or my dad. I will be going to a new house, new school and new life. I hope this is for the best

I go downstairs with my small bag and I see my bestfriend, Emms crying

"I hope all this is for the best. Have fun with everything" Emms said sobbing

"I really dont have a choice but its for the best. I gotta thank you for all this you have been doing for me. I wish you could come" I said hugging her

"I will skype you" Emms said

"For sure" I said

I hug Emms one more time and get my bag and walk out the door.My dad is "working" right now so this is our chance. I take my small bag and I look inside I cant belive im saying this but I will kinda miss all this. I remember how I was young and my dad and I had so many memories. I see Emms looking at me and does her last wave. Here I am going to start my new life.