Chapter 50: We cant!

A/N Almost 2k!!😘😘 I honestly Love you all!

Tori's Pov-

My mom died:.( How, why! I jumped up and ran as far as I could! I heard Emms crying too. I started to run, but I never knew where I was going. I remeber falling and I saw people running to me. then it went black.

Emms Pov-

Tori ran! I feel so bad! I know how she should feel. Im the second person that knew them the most. They were like my second parents.Well before I knew what happend with the dad. But her mom loves me. I knew Hayes was next door so I ran there! I knocked at the door and Aaron opended the door. My eyes dozed off while looking at him.

"Well hello!" Aaron said

"Um hiii" I said fixing my hair

"Why are you crying, someone as pretty as you shouldnt be sad" Aaron said getting rid of my tears.

"Itts Tori..." I said

"Hayes!" Aaron said

Hayes came up and he saw me.

"Hey Emms whats-" Hayes said while getting cut off

"HAYES!" Taylor said running to me

"What!" Hayes screamed

"ITS TORI! FOLLOW!" Taylor screamed while started to run

Hayes started to run. I told the other guys to follow. Taylor ran us to the big pack of people. We all looked at it was Tori on the ground.

"She was running and never knew were she was going and she ran on the road and got hit by a car!" Taylor said

"Call the Ambulance!" A stranger said

"They are already on thier way!" Cameron said.

The ambulance made it 2 minutes later and 4 men came out! Everyone pointed to Tori and I on the ground. Hayes started to freak out and the guys had to pull him back. The men got Tori on the big strectchy thingy and put her in the ambulance.

"1 person may come if they want! Where is her guardian!" The men said

"Her mom died" I said

"What about dad?" He asked

"Trip" I lied

"Okay you may come! The rest meet at the hospital!" They said

"Hayes! Guys! Meet at the hospital!" I said while getting in the ambulance.

I saw Hayes run to the car and waited for all the other guys.

"We will meet you there!" Aaron said

I nodded my head and off the ambulance went....