Chapter 37: Lets just leave okay?

Nash's Pov~

(Edited)

We all decided to help Tori and Diana bring thier bags in the car since it might of been ful!

"If we let them do it, they will break a nail" Taylor said laughing

Everyone started laughing except for the girls.We got out of the car. Carter walked in first but he was the first to see whats happening! Everyone saw this guy and Diana kissing. I saw Carter's eyes broken but fistss clenching up!"

"WHAT THE HELL!" Carter screamed

Diana almost fell but the guy picked her up and held her hands. Diana swooshed her hands away but the guy pulled her back"

Haileys Pov~

"B*tch, where do you think you are going!?" The guy screamed

"Leave me alone Josh!" She screamed and started crying

"Dont call my girlfriend that!" Carter said pulling Diana in his arms. Diana started to cry and freaking out.

"JOSH! LEAVE NOW!" Tori screamed walking downstairs.

"Fine baby, I will leave just for you, bye Babe" Josh said walking out.

"What did he just call you?" Hayes said mad.

"Don't worry, I wouldnt cheat on you, I "used" to date him! But we have nothing now" I said walking upstairs grabing our bags.

"Here I will help" I said said

"So will I" Grace said walking upstairs helping with a purse

"Wow, what help Grace" Taylor said laughing. Everyone started laughing

"Ya, like you said if you let us do all of it we might break a nail!" Grace said flipping her hair.

"Ouuuuuuuuuu burn!" Maddy and Matt said. Everyone started laughing.

Nash,Matt,Hayes and Carter went updstairs to help with the bags. They put it in the car and everyone got in the limo.

"Next stop, Magcon!" I said

"Oh ya, we are going to NYC! Jack.J said

When we started to drive off I saw Josh give Tori the kissy face. Tori almost puked and everyone started laughing but then Josh waved and did the kissy face to someone else.