Chapter 46: Singers?

(Edited)

A/N HEY GO READ MY NEW BOOK! "Im Forever yours" or look on my account! I will still write this one! It would mean alot if you read my other one!

Tori's Pov~

I saw all those signs that said Happy Birthday! I felt really happy! Some fans had sharpies and wanted me to sign stuff while others looked at me disquestef. I went to the loving fans first. They wanted a hug, picture, signed merch or anything else and some of them wanted me to follow them. When I left the fans ai had my arms full of usernames. I went to the "others" I looked at them and they were dressed really bad. They were dressed in really short shorts.

"Sluts" I mumbled

Lots of fans started laughing while the others turned away.

"Hey Tori! Can I speak to you for a second!" Bart said

"Uhhh sure..." I said"

"Look, since your getting noticed I was wondering if you wanted to be a main person on Magcon and have your own line of merchandise!" Bart said

"Uhh sure! And I heard that Bridget can sing too! Maybe her and Shawn can go sing?" I asked

"Okay be ready in 10!" Bart said walking away

"Okay lets go Bridget and Shawn!" Mahogany said.

Shawn and Bridget went on stage. They sang "Say something" and they were amazing ! Everyone started to cheer and startef making hearts at them! Now it was question time and everyone went up!

The mic went around to the audience.

"I LOVE YOU CAMERON!" a girl screamed. Maddy looked uncomfortable so she said

"We know everyone likes him but hes mine!"Maddy said laughing

"HAYES WILL YOU MARRY ME!' A girl screamed looking at me.

"Ummmmm" Hayes said

"What about no?! Im gonna marry him when we are older!" I said smirking and laughing at my joke.

"We are?" Hayes said taking it seriously

"Yup!" I said kissing Hayes.

I saw some girls getting jelly but sucks to be them!

Magcon was finally over and I got some presents! Nash got me a starbucks card and I was really happy! Everyone went home, so did I. When I walked to my house I saw someone at my doorstep.