Chapter 38: Plane ride!

(Edited)

Tori's Pov~

We got to the airport and we waited for our plane to get announced! Magcon is from June 7-June 9 So mine and Hayes birthday will be celebrated at Magcon! Im gonna see lots of girls be running up to Hayes and saying Happy Bday!

I dont think any of the girls that have a crush on Hayes will be happy to see me. Like Hayes is so loveable and anything you can imagine. But why me. We heard our plane get called and we got aboard! Me,Maddy and Grace sat in a row and Behind us was Hailey, Diana and A stranger. The row across from us is Hayes,Nash and Matt amd behind them is Taylor,Carter and Aaron and Behind them was Cameron,Jack.G and Jack.J.

"So first magcon right!?" Grace said happily!

"I know right! Its also Tori's and Hayes Birthday!" Maddy screamed

"So what are you getting Hayes?' Grace said

"I honestly dont know!" I said

When I said that Grace went on her phone and texted Matt! I knew what she was saying.

Matt's Pov~

I just got a text from Grace

To. Matt
Hey can you ask Hayes what he liked for his Bday! Say its for all the girls to know
From Grace

"Hey Hayes the girls are wondering what you like?" I said

"Ugghhh Money! But from Tori something special!" Hayes said smiling to Tori. Tori smiled back.

"To Grace
He said Money (from you guys) but from Tori, something really special! And We are wondering the same thing for Tori!
From Matt.

Tori's Pov

"He said something special from you Tori! And they asked the same question for you!" Grace said

"Ugghh.... Money,Starbucks card, Starbucks coffe/Frappe maker, Giftcards but from Hayes something really really special!" I said happily.

Grace's Pov~

To Matt-
She said Money, Giftcards,Starbucks realated., But something special from Hayes!
From Grace

"Tori!, you should get him the new Xbox 1! I said happily.

"Ya maybe I might!" Tori said and the plane went off!

Nash's Pov~

"Dude, you should so get her a necklace that shows the infinity sign and says "Forever and Always" on it

"Ya I will!" Hayes said!

When the plane took off, everyone fell asleap and here we are going to Magcon in NYC. I hope we get thier soon!