Chapter 27: 5 couples Date!

Tori's Pov~

I am so happy that all this drama is over! I am happy that Grace and Matt are back together.

Text

To Hayes~
Hi poo!😘💏

To Tori~
Hi poo! I was wondering if you wanted to go on an 5 couples date!

To Hayes~ Sure!

To Tori~
Okay good! Be ready at 5 and Its Carter, Diana, Hailey, Nash, Maddy, Cameron, Grace, and Matt.

It was 12 so I decided that Diana,Maddy,Hailey and Grace went shopping! When we got to the mall we went into H&M! I got a black lace sweetheart dress that ends around my knees, Hailey got a pinky orangish ruffle dress thats a bit below the knees, Grace got a dark purple strap dress above the knee, Maddy got a green twisted dress that was longer on one side and Diana got a blue short sparkled dress. When we got to my house it was already 3. So we had 2 hours to get ready!

I put my hair in really loose curls, Maddy had her hair cringed, Grace had it on the side, Diana had it in tight curls and Hailey had her hair normal, since its really pretty without anything. We all put on mascara, I put on a light smokey eye eyeshadow, Grace put on light purple, Hailey put light pink, Maddy put on a dark green and Diana put on a light blue and we had shoes to match our dress.

We heard the car horn and we went outside and all the guys had tuxs on. Dammm the look good!

SORRY THIS DIDNT HAVE ANY DRAMA, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL I PROMISE!!