Chapter 39: Here!

(Edited)

Hailey's Pov~

*Beep Beep*

"We are finally here at NYC! We hope you enjoyed your flight and please fly with us agian!" The flight attendent said.

"Uggghh im so tired!" Cameron said.

We all got up and when we were walking out the flight attendent gave Nash a paper that said Call me😏 ##########. The girl winked and smiled. Nash stood there in shock. I was gonna end it right there!

"I dont think we will be needing this!" I said grabing the paper out of Nash's hand and ripped it up! Nash was watching me and the girl gave me the death stare! I ignored it and grabed Nash's hand and started to walk out. When we were near the door I turned around gave her the middle finger and mouthed "Fuck you"

We walked out with everyone and Tori said

"The sass is real" Tori said giving me a high five and laughing

We walked to grab our suitcases and we walked out of the airport. When we werw walking out of the airport Nash came to me

"What was that!?" Nash said

"What do you mean what was that!" I said

"With the girl!'' Nash said

"Look, she was hitting on you and im your girlfriend! And you have the guts to ask whats wrong with that!" I said storming away Like how couldnt he know whats wrong with that.

Nash's Pov~

I honestly dont know whats wrong there. I was acting strangly today.

"Dude are you okay?" Cameron said

"Huh! oh ya im fine." I said

"Oh okay since we were calling you for a while. We are at the hotel! Cameron said.

"Oh okay!" I said getting out fast!

"Okay guys listen up! In one room we will have Tori,Hailey,Diana,Grace and Maddy. In the other is Hayes,Nash,Carter,Matt and Cameron. And in the last one is Jack.J, Jack.G,Aaron,Taylor,And Shawn"Carter said while grabing our keys fast since we saw something outside!.

A/N HEY I HEARD MAGCON IS ENDING😭😭😭😭 BECAUSE SHAWN IS GOING ON TOUR WITH AUSTIN MAHONE! NASH AND CAMERON GOT A TV SHOW SIGNED AND THEY ARE ALL TRYING TO BECOME FAMOUS! I HOPE ITS A LIE! THEY CANNOT END😭😭😭😭😭😭