Chapter 19: Everything is back to normal?

(Edited)

Tori's Pov~

Hayes and I went to go get breakfast! We got pancakes.

"So what do you wanna do today?" Hayes asked

"Umm doesnt matter to me," I said

"Good, be ready at one and pack a bathing suit" He said and walked away

It was 12:30 so I walked home, took a shower and put my hair in a braid. I put on my tiy-dye bikini , some jean shorts and a tee shirt that says "Haters gonna hate" I got a little of makeup to cover the black eye. This wont come off in the water . It was one oclock and I went back to Hayes house and saw Hayes waiting for me in the cab.

"So where are we going?" I asked buckling up

"Surprise!" Hayes said

I know Hayes wanted to talk but I got a phone call. It said blocked ID but I answered it anyways

"Hello?"
"Oh look you finally decide to answer"
"Who are you"
"You should know, you didnt leave that long ago"

I hung up fast, I knew who it was. It was my dad. How did he get my number. Hayes look at me worried but I told him its okay. I lied, whenever a girl says its okay, shes lying.

It took 15 minutes and I saw a bug building and full of screaming. It was a water park. We went inside and put sunglasses on so nobody could regconize us. We found 2 chairs and went on our first ride and saw Taylor and this girl making out. Pfft.... that girl is probly a sl*t. Taylor looked and saw me and smilied but I smiled back. Hayes and I went into "The Bowl" and I went in the front tube and he was in the back tube and we went so fast! I also saw Diana and Carter there too. But someone was at the end....