Chapter 5

Tori's Pov

*BUZZ BUZZ*

My eyes were squinting of how bright it was. I turn to my night stand to check the time. It's 10 am, it's about time to get up. The house got finished and everything is furnished. I grab a towel and walk to my bathroom. I do the same thing mostly anyone does. I wrap a towel around my body and walk out. I open my drawer and grab beige high waisted shorts,a black tank top and my white converse. I walk back to the washroom and blow dry my hair. It took atleast 30 minutes to do it. When I finished I put my hair in a side braid . I didn't bother putting on makeup so I grab my phone and walk downstairs. I see my mom sitting on a chair looking out the window. She has her makeup perfectly done, in a professional outfit and hair done nicely.

"Hey" I said grabbing an apple

She doesn't even bother look at me.

"Are those your friends?" She asks ignoring my greeting.

I walk to where she is sitting and I look out. I see the boys from yesturday walking and pointing at my house.

"Um. I guess" I say confused.

My mom gets up and fixes her outfit.

"They don't look right, they look like they will hurt you" She said grabbing her keys.

"Everyone in the world will hurt others" I say defensively. Why am I so defensive?

"Okay" She says. She runs from the truth and she believes she's perfect.

"Where are you going" I ask biting my apple.

"Work" She said simply.

"Already? We just moved in" I said

"And now I work. Tori, we have to start this new life and that involves me working" She said walking out the door

I sigh and walk to the couch. We don't have tv or internet yet so I have to use my data.

I open my phone and go on Instagram to stalk accounts. I mean, who doesn't?

"Open your door loser"
Taylor

I quietly laugh and walk to the door. I open the door and see Taylor, Shawn and Aaron at my door.

"I see you got my text" Taylor said

"Yea I got it" I chuckled

"Let's go somewhere" Shawn suggested.