Chapter 44: Bday surprise...

(Edited)

A/N 1K😘😘 Love u all!!

Hayes Pov~

Everyone passed out last night. I know it wasnt really a party but Im gonna make it really special for Tori. I woke up and I got dressed nicely. Some for Magcon but mostly for Tori. When I finished getting changed Tori needed a cake! I didnt know how to bake one so I asked Bridget.

"Hey can you bake a cake?" I asked Bridget

"Ya but you are gonna help" Bridget said

"Okay!" I said

I went to help Bridget nix the batter but then she said something.

"Umm Hayes?" Bridget said

"Ya" I said

"Okay im being completly honest and truthful! You are a really good boyfriend to Tori" She said

I started to smile

"But, I really like you but Tori is yours" She said

"Well thanks and ya she will be my princess forever." I said putting the batter in the oven. We went to get the iceing out of the fridge but when Bridget went to get it she slipped on water and she fell on top of me!

Tori's Pov~

I woke up happy thinking of the best boy ever! I went to go take a shower, curl my hair, put on "The Key" perfume. I put on a floral dress with a some cute fancy sandles. I put on eyeliner,mascara eyeshadow and BB cream. When I walked by the kitchen I saw Bridget on top of Hayes!

HEY SO IM MAKING A NEW BOOK! I WILL STILL CONTINUE THIS ONE! IF YOU WANT TO DATE SOMEONE COMMENT ON THE NAME!

The people are.

Taylor- Kaylee

Jack.G- Maddy

Jack.J

Aaron-

Cameron-Diana

Hayes- Me

Nash-Hailey

Shawn - Bridget

Matt-

Carter- Grace

YOU MUST SAY YOUR NAME AND A DESCRIPTION OF YOU!!