Chapter 42: SMACKCAM

(edited)

A/N 642 READS😭😘😘😍😍😊😊 ILY

Tori's Pov~

When we all said that they looked surprise.

"Yea we gotta bae!" All the guys said

They were all doing a youtube video for thier fans. All the girls walked beside thier boyfriends and I called Bridget and tolded her everything. That Shawn likes her and Bridget likes Shawn.

Taylors Pov~

We were making a youtube video named "Smackcam" But the girls never knew. I walked into the kitchen and put whipped cream on my hand. I was aiming for for Jack.G. The girls could hear the whipped cream so they saw me. The smilied the grabbed the container and put some on thier hands. Everyone with whipped cream on thier hands went behind thier boyfriends except Taylor. Taylor went behind Jack.G.

"SMACKCAM!" All the girls and Taylor screamed

We smacked the guys with the whipped cream! Then Bridget walked in,saw what was happening and joined! She hit Shawn and Jack.J. While Taylor hit Jack.G and Aaron.

"Ohhhh so you guys wanna play this game huh?!" Jack.G said wiping it off his face and smacking it on Taylor!

All the guys got the whipped cream of thier face and hit the girls. It got it in my nose. It got in Hailey's hair, On Dianas clothes, in Maddys mouth and in Graces ears! ewwwww...

"Uggghhhhh!" All the girls screamed.

Bridget got it in Shawns ear so she helped him clean it out in the kitchen.

Bridgets Pov~

I got it in Shawns ear so I helped him get it out in the kitchen.

"So I heard that you like me?😏" I said

"What!...I um... I ugghh" Shawn said blushing

"Dont worry, I like you to!" I said

Shawns face lit up and he kissed me.

"Bridget, will you be my girlfriend" Shawn said

"Of course!" I said huggung him

We all walked out and everyone was cleaning thier faces. It was already 10 pm! Wow, time flys when your having fun!.

"Okay guys! Magcon's first show is tomorrow" Mahogany said.

Everyone wasnt tired so we decided to put on a movie!

"FINDING NEMO" All the girls screamed

"NOOOOOO!!!" All the guys screamed

"FROZEN" Everyone screamed

We put on Frozen and we watched most of it.When Olaf came in and said "Some people are worth melting for" Shawn held my hand and smiled. Cameron was playing with Maddys hair. Diana and Carter were snuggling. Grace and Matt were cuddling. Hailey and Nash fell alseap in eachothers arms and Hayes and Tori were talking! Hesh, rub it in my face much.

DAYUM IS SOMEONE JELLY??😂😂