Chapter 17: Not Agian!

(Edited chapter)

Tori's Pov-

I knew it was Taylor!

"OMFG what do you want agian you stalker!" I start screaming while trying to look for a door!

"Stop running! I know you want me!" Taylor said smirking while comming in closer.

"GET AWAY FROM ME NOW!" I started screaming hopefully someone would hear me!

"Or else, what?"Taylor said and

BAM! He kissed me agian, like a makeout session! I tried pulling away but the more I struggle. It kinda felt goo- Dont say that Tori! You have a boyfriend!The more times I tried escape him,the harder his grip gets on my wrist.

Then another

BAM !

Hayes found me and aimed to punch Taylor but Tayor dodged it and the punch hit me!👊👊. All I remember is 1 more punch, someone pick me and and I heard screaming...

Hayes Pov~

When I heard Tori I ran as fast as I could! When I saw them making out aimed to punch Taylor but I actually hit Tori! She fell and I punched Taylor much harder and he fell then I picked up Tori and brought her to Carter, Diana, Grace, Matt , Cameron,Maddy,Nash and Hailey! We got in the car drove to my house and I started panicking so Tori can wake up!

I looked at the clock and it was 10pm and I was really tired so I went to bed.

SORRY CLIFFHANGER I WILL POST MORE TMMRW!