Chapter 35: Why are you here?

A/N OKAY BTW CARTERSON IS NOW JOSH OKAY! AND 395 READS😘😘😘😘👊

(Edited)

Hayes Pov~

When Tori screamed boo I literally threw her in the air then she was dieing of laughter. She landed hard but she was fine. All the girls went to go get icecram.

Tori's Pov.

All the gitls went to go get icecream for everyone. When we were in line I saw Emms and Josh on the beach and they both saw me and came towards me.

"Ughhh guys how about you go back fast and I'll stay here for a bit. Someone I know is comming towards me.

"Okay" Diana, Maddy, Grace and Hailey said getting the icecreams and heading back.

Emms and Josh was now beside me.

"Hey Tori!" Emms said hugging me.

"Hey whats up?" Josh said holding hands with Emms. Ughh it disguests me! I wanted to throw up. Emms knew what happend but why would she do this to me?

"Oh nothing much. just getting a icecream for me and Hayes.

"Oh where is he?" Josh said. Hes happy not to see him

"Umm I think he with everyone else.

Hailey's Pov~

When Tori said that I knew something wasnt right. So we all went back were all the guys were.

Hey thanks girls!" Cameron said

"Where is Tori?" Hayes said

"She is back there with some old friends." I said

"Okay Im gonna go to her" Hayes said

Hayes Pov~

When I heard she was with other friends I decided to go with her so I went the the icecream shop and saw Tori, Emms and Josh there. I walked up to Tori and she smiled and we both held hands.

"Hey Im Hayes!" I said

"I know! Im a big fan!" Emms said quietly

"Lol" Tori said laughing.

"Well we better head back, nice seeing you guys bye!" I said dragging Tori by the wrist.

We all went back and everyone was packing up.

"Hey guys! Bart called and said that we have a Magcon in 2 days! And everyone is going!" Aaron said

YES my first magcon with Tori! I hope no hate comes or else I would be heart broken.

We all went back to our homes and started packing.

Tori's Pov~

When I heard that I started screaming! I was so excited.

A/N SORRY NO DRAMA HOPEFULLY THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS WILL!