Chapter 2: My New life

Tori's Pov-

We are here, finally. A sentence kept going in my head "You never belonged here" It was true. I never did. We got to the house, It wasnt big but it was a decent sized home for us two. When I got out the neighbors were out. They were playing basketball. There were a lot of guys. When I shut the car door, all their heads turned my direction. I heard a few whistles.

Well I was in high waisted shorts and the emoji flow crop top and some galaxy converse and I immediately regretted my poor outfit choice. Some of the guys were laughing, smiling, waving and some zoned out. But 1 boy just stood there starring at me.One of the other boys said something and the guy snaped out and started to blush. He waved and I gave a small smile and walked inside the house with the small bag.

Hayes Pov-

Just a normal day outside playing basketball with my friends until we heared a door shut. We all looked in that direction and I saw a girl my age walk out of the car. She had high waisted shorts that look really good on her if you ask me.

She walked out with a small bag and was walking toward her house door. My friends gave a whistle, laughed, smiled, and blushed. I just stood there watching her.

"Dude, stop starring!" Nash said

I snaped into reality and started to blush, I waved and she gave a fake smile. She walked into the house and the guys started to talk.

"Well Hayes, looks like you got a hot neighbour" Jack said smirking

"Shutup" I said

"Well she has a cute shirt on" Aaron says

We all look at him trying to figure out what he meant. Asron shrugs and we laugh for no reason. I need to know more about this mysterious girl.

-10 minutes later-

We were still playing and I was saying about how Taylor cheated and none of them were listening.

"Guys!" I said "Why aren't you listening?!"

"Look" Jack said pointing to the new neighboors window.

There was the girl, In a crop top and short shorts. On her bed trying to hang lights. The guys were checking her out. Her window was open so we could hear her.

(k I dislike madison so don't be commenting shit like "omg how do you like that whore" and stuff. I just like the song:)

Woah ooooh
Yeah Yeah

I hear melodies in my head
Find little notes in my bed
I've got songs tangled up in my hair
I see piano keys everywhere

My heart is a beating drum
Repeating my favourite song
I hear Beethoven number nine
All the time

And it's kinda like do re mi
About easy as a b c
Beautiful As a symphony
I'm talking about you and me here

I hear melodies in my head
hear melodies in my head
I was a little off key then you
Melodie me and I'm better than ever

She continued to sing and start to dance around. She grabbed her hair brush and jumped I her bed and started to sing louder and jump around on her bed. It was so adorable watching her sing into the brush. After the entire song she sat on her bed and she looked directly at us and saw all of us checking her out. She fell off her bed in fright. Ouch. She got back up blushing and she ran to the window and looked at us

"Where is the booty?!" Cameron yelled.

Everyone started laughing. The girl stuck the middle finger and shut the window and blindes.

"Ha... Well damn" Carter said.

Her mom was walking out the door to go somewhere. This was my one and only chance.