Chapter 36: Goodbye!?

Tori's Pov~
*2 Days later*

(Edited)

Yay! We are all leaving for Magcon in 2 hours! Emms and Josh decieded to come see me! Great..........

"Hai girly!" Emms said hugging me

"Hey" Josh said smiling.

Im not even kidding, every time Josh sees me he starts smiling. This could cause alot of trouble.Like eh, Im all cute and then theres him.😂 Just kidding.

Hey, so why are you here. Since I have to leave right now" I said eargely.

"Oh I was maybe thinking that all three of us went out and hanged. Where are you going?" Josh said.

"Well since my Hayes, my boyfriend is in Magcon Im going to!" I said happily since Josh's face dropped.

"Oh okay well Tori, can I ask you something" Josh said looking at Emms to leave

"Okay, but give me 5 minutes since im not really dressed" I said going up stairs.

I went upstairs and Diana was in my room since she was finishing packing. She lives in my house for now.I took a shower put my hair on the side. Put on a crop top that is tye dye and short shorts! I put on some sandals and put on mascara and BB cream. I walked downstairs and Josh's jaw dropped. He was looking at my top and he could see my stomach and chest!

"Ummm my eyes are up here!" I said

He snapped back to reality and looked embarssed.

"Oh sorry, its just your beautiful!" Josh said moving in.

"You really should be mine agian" Josh whispered that on my neck.

"You really should be going now" I said pushing him back

"But maybe I dont want to" Josh said with a smirk and grabbed my waist and pulling me closer to him

Umm I started freaking out until Diana saved my life.

Diana's Pov~

I was looking at the stair way and I saw Tori in trouble! I had to help her.

"Eeeeekkkkkk!" I screamed

"WHAT HAPPEND" Tori started screaming while running upstairs and ran into my room

"What happend was I just saved your life!" I said laughing

"What?" Tori said confused

"I saw everything, with Josh!" I said laughing

It took Tori awhile to get what I meant.Then she ran into to hug me.

"Ohhh I love you!" Tori said while hugging me

"Lol, I will tell Josh to leave" I said walking down. I just forgot that I was in a bikinni and Josh saw!

His eyes and jaw dropped.

"Hey beautiful!" Josh said comming close to me

"Uhhh thanks? But btw I have a boyfriend!" I said trying to back up but the wall was behind me.

"Well then where is he? When someone as beautiful as you he should be beside you 24/7!" Josh said leaning in and pulled me in. That was the most nicest comment I ever got! He went and leaned in to kiss me but all the Magcon guys walked in.