One: Drunk Girl

Mina's POV

I run to the door as the bell is ringging, I open the door as Momo unnie throw herself to me with her alcoholic smell..
"Hi, Mina.. take care of her for me now.. I'm sorry.. she is really drunk" Momo's boyfriend, Ji Hwan oppa said.
"Yes, Oppa.. thank you for driving her home.. be careful.. see you" I shouted as I drag this drunk girl to the sofa..
"Ouhhh.. Unniee.. why you get drunk again?" I whine as Momo unnie mumbles.
"Why I am drunk? Because I drink.. hahahah" she laughed as I sighed.
"Let's go to your room" I said as I pulled her hand with me.
"If I go to my room.. you will sleep with me tonight? Hmmm? Sssttt.. don't tell Sana then" she said.
"Yeah.. yeahh.. fine.. so let's go" I said as she followed me to her room and throw herself on her bed.

"Minaaaa" she patted her bed as she asked me to lie beside her.
I get on her bed and lie beside her as she wraps her hand around me like a baby she is so spoiled.
"Saranghae" Momo said as she pecks my cheeks.
"Don't kiss me you smell like alcohol" I said she smirk.
"My lovely little Mina is so cute" she said.
"Unnie let's sleep" I said as I pulled the blanket on us and patted her to sleep.

I walk out from her room as I hear Sana unnie is back from work.
"Unnie, you are home" I said as Sana gulps on her water.
"Umm yeah.. Minaa come here" she said as I walk towards her.
"Why?" I asked as she sniff on me and glared at me.
"You drink?" She asked.
"Not me.. but Momo unnie" I said.
"Ahh I see.. that girl.. why she likes to drink so much" Sana said.
"Umm oh.. yeah.. who take her home?" Sana unnie stop from walking to her room.
"Ji Hwan Oppa" I said.
"Ahh.. okay.. so.. it is late.. Mina.. we should sleep" Sana said as she walks towards me and kiss my cheeks.
"Goodnight baby" she said as I smiled at her.

Yeah.. I lived together with Momo and Sana unnie.. we have been friend for 4 years and still counting.. I love them.. they are really like my own sister..
Sana unnie is a really dicipline person that every morning she always wake up early for shouting at Momo unnie to wake up.. not me.. yeah because I wake up early too for cooking a breakfast for them..
Sana unnie always spent her time for work and something important as she always said time is precious..but for Momo unnie it is the opposite..
Momo unnie always spent her time for having fun with her boyfriendssss.. why boyfriendsss? Not just boyfriend.. cause she is beautiful.. and the most wanted girl for all the boys.. maybe she has date a hundred boys.. that I even don't remember her exs name.. cause it is too much..
Everyone will think that she is a playgirl.. but no.. she is not.. she is the most charming girl that I bet all the boys just get witch by it.. so it is not her fault being a most wanted girl..
And me? Ummm I'm just Mina... Myoui Mina.. nothing special with me.. I don't really care about people judgement.. cause better not to care about it.. cause it is the way for being happy.. and I am happy with my Momo and Sana unnie..

___________________________

"Ohhh goshhh.. I still feel drunk" Momo unnie whines while I patted her back, still throwing up in the sink.
"Stop drinking then.. you always get drunk.. it is lucky that Ji Hwan didn't do anything to you" Sana unnie nags.
"Ji Hwan? Ohh damnn please don't say out his name again.. I don't want to hear it" Momo said
"Why? He took you home last night, unnie" I said.
"Yeah I know.. but we broke up" Momo said.
"Whattt? Againnnn?" Sana asked.
"He is fucking cheating on me infront of my eyes.. that is why I drink" Momo unnie said
"Oh gosh.. why he did that to my lovely Momo" Sana unnie said as she patted Momo unnie.
"I better date with the single Mina.. who take care of me so much" Momo unnie said as she pecks my cheeks again and again

"Hey.. hey.. stopp.. she is Mine.. don't touch her" Sana pulled me away from Momo and hug me tight.
"Oh my God.. come one unniee... we have to have our breakfast and go to the school" I said as I break off from the hug and sit at the table.
"Hahha.. then how about I date you Sana?" Momo unnie begin her joke again.
"If you want to, Honey" Sana unnie said as they hugs each other.
"Ohh goshh.. stop making out infront of your innocent sister please" I said as they look at me.
"Making out? We are not.. are you jealous?" Both of them asked.
"Why must I jealous? Come on eat the food" I said as they stop joking around and begin to dig in their food.

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...