Twenty Five: Party

Mina's POV

"By the way, tonight we will held a party at our house, we are inviting you guys to come, it is like our welcoming to this school.. so you guys must come okay?" Jeongyeon said as four of us just look at her.
"I will see you at the party, beautiful" Chaeyoung said as I smiled at her.
"I want to see you on a dress, Sana.. that will melt my heart more" Dahyun flirt Sana as Sana blushed.
"You better shut your mouth of I will rip it" Tzuyu got mad as her slam her hand on the table as she glared at Dahyun..
"Tzuyu.." Sana try to calm her down as everyone look at us.
"Baby, calm down.." Sana said as she pulled Tzuyu back to sit.

"What the fuck is she doing? Flirting with my girlfriend.. I don't like it Sana" Tzuyu said.
"Let it go, I don't care about it Tzuyu.. you know I love you" Sana kissed Tzuyu on her cheeks as I saw Dahyun is smirking.. what the heck is going on here..
The bell is ringing as the gang gets up from their chair and Jeongyeon is whispering something to Momo and wink at her.. I wonder what she said..

Momo's POV

"See you at my party, pretty.." Jeong whisper as she winked at me and walk away with her girls
"Hmm.. so should we go there tonight?" I asked the girls.
"Yeah, why not.. we got invited by the way.. and people at school too" Sana said.
"I don't think I will come.. but if you are there.. I will be there.. or.. no.. I will pick you up and go together with you.." Tzuyu said as she being protective to our Sana
"Let's just go together" Mina said.
"Yeah, we can go together" I said as we get back to our class and have our lesson done.

We all back to home and get prepared to go to that party Jeong held at her house.
"Unnie, you don't have work?" Mina asked Sana.
"Umm no, I take my day off today again as Tzuyu tell her mom we have a party" Sana said as I walk to them.
"Are you guys ready?" I asked them as they nodded.
"How about Tzuyu?" Mina asked.
"She is here" Sana said as soon as the bell door ring.
We finally go to Jeongyeon house with amaze we enter her super big house that looks like a castle with everyone is in there..

"Hello, My princess" Jeongyeon smiled at me as she welcome us to her house..
We walk in her living room that full of people drinking, dancing.. talking.. and even kissing.. this is really looks like club.
"Where is your parent?" I asked Jeong
"They are in their business trip" Chaeng come and cut us as she walks towards Mina who is still looking around the room.
"Minaa, would you like to dance with me?" Chaeng asked her as she nodded and they go to have a dance when I can't even see Sana and Tzuyu around.
I just sit at the table and have some drink.

I look at Mina who is dancing with Chaeng she looks cute with her dress and her soft smooth body movement when she is dancing.. yeah.. she is a ballerina.. she takes a ballet course since she is a little cute girl.. and guess she is so good at dancing..I wish I can be at Chaeng place for a while.. ohh.. why Momo.. suddenly you feel envy with that smol?
"Momo.. you want to dance with me?" Jeong suddenly break my thought as she pulled me with her and dance on the music.
"You are good at dancing, pretty" Jeong said as I can't keep my eyes from the penguin who is giggling with that smol.. she seems so happy... what thing is they are laughing to? I am glad that she can smiled like that again.. I wish I was the one who make-
"Momo, what are you looking at?" Jeong hold my chin up as I look at her.
"Ugh.. noo.. " I said as I pulled her hand off me.

Suddenly someone bump and me running and
"Sanaa wait.. Sanaaa" Tzuyu shouted as Sana runs out from the house I look at Dahyun who run to Sana followed by Tzuyu too as Mina stop dancing and walks towards me.
"What is wrong with them?" Mina said as she holds my hand.
"I don't know too" I said.
"Sana is crying" Mina said.
"What? Why?" I look at Mina as she pulled me to the door.
"I don't know.. I saw her crying I think we must go now" Mina said  as I stopped her.
"Hey, I forgot, I can't drive.. I drink" I said as Mina sighed.
"Taxiiiii" Mina shouted as she stopped at taxi and we enter the taxi and go back home after seeing Sana Crying.. we try to call her but she didn't answer and same goes to Tzuyu..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...