Nine: Distance

Momo's POV

I can't believe what Mina said.. it is hurt me more now knowing that she is hiding that from me for all this time.. why must she hide it from me..I feel a bit betrayed because of that.. I don't even know what to do now about this..
I run out from the class even if the lesson will start but I don't care.. I'm not in a mood for studying now.. I walk out to the park crying out all of my confusion..

"Hey, I'm sorry Momo.. don't cry please" suddenly someone lend me his hankerchief..
I look up at that person it is Seo Jin oppa..
I get up and throw myself to him..
"Momo, I'm sorry for everything what I did.. please give me a chance.. I will not hurt you again" he said as I pulled off.
"Oppa.. is it true that you just have me in your heart while you move away.. didn't even date anygirl?" I asked.
"Yes.. of course.. only you Momo" he said.
"But Mina said she saw you kissing with another bitch at that time being" I said as he freeze and look at me..

"Umm.. that is not someone you should jealous with she is my sister" he said.
"You kiss your sister?" I asked.
"It is just on cheeks not on lips.. babe.." he said.
"LIARR!!!" Suddenly Mina shouted and walk towards us..
"Oppa.. I can't even believe you how can you lied to Momo again.. you must know how much she suffered when you gone without word and now you even make anything back with lying?.. damn you jerk" Mina cursed as she pushed Oppa away again and again as I grab her hand pulling her towards me.

"Minaaa" I shouted as she looks at me..
"Unnie, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you back then.. I just don't want you go waste your tears more to this jerk" Mina said.
"Jerk? Hey.. you know that girl is my sister" Oppa said.
"Your sister? Hah... great you kiss your sister and calling her babe" Mina said as they are glaring at each other.
"You guyssss!!! What are you guys doing there in the class time.. get back to your class now!" Suddenly the teacher found us and shouted at us..
"Momo, let's talk later" Oppa said as he tapped my shoulder.

I walk back to the class with Mina as she told me again and again that Oppa is lying..
"Now, it is your choice to believe me or him.. unnie.. I'm sorry.. I should tell you sooner.. I know you feel betrayed.. I'm sorry unnie" Mina said as we both arrived at our class and continue the lesson..

Mina's POV

We arrived at home now.. and again Sana unnie is leaving us to work.. I feel thw distance between me and Momo is growing.. we don't talk to each other since before.. now she is sitting at the sofa texting someone.. and me at the kitchen sitting with a glass of juice on m
The table.. should I talk to her? Or should I just leave her be for this time..
OMG.. I can't take this..
I grab another glass and pour the juice to it and walk to the living room ..

"Unnie" I called her as she looks up at me who is handing her a glass of juice..
"Ahh... thanks" she takes it and gulp on it as I sit beside her..
"Unnie.. are you still mad at me?" I asked as she put the glass on the table and look at me.
"No, I am mad at myself.. I don't know who to believe now" she said as she shows me her phone..
It shows that she is texting Seo Jin oppa.. and he told Momo that he called that girl babe because he is playing around with her..
"Hmm maybe he is not lying too.. maybe he is right.. and maybe I'm the one who get it wrong to judge him like that.." I said as Momo sighed..
"Mina, please.. tell me whatever you knew if you find out something like this again.." she said
"But.. I am just-" I said as she grab my glass and put it on the table then pulled me into a hug..
"Mina, you are my best friend.. and a sister for me.. I know you did that for my sake.. but I can handle it.. please believe in me.. " she said as she stroke my hair..
I just get friend zoned and sister zoned I think.. can we be more that that? Cause I want us more that friend and sister..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...