Eight: Attention

Momo's POV

It is a break time as usually we are at our table.. eating our lunch with Mina infront of me and Sana beside me..
Since last night things happened.. Mina acts a bit strange as she always avoid my eyes..
Even now.. she eat looking at her food don't even dare to look at me at all while chewing her food as I reach her cheeks with my hand.. as she startled and I look at her..
"Mina.. is something wrong?" I asked her
"Umm.. no.." she said as she finally look into my eyes..
"Minaaa.. someone is coming for youu..." Sana suddenly called Mina as Mina look at me too..
"Someone is coming for Momo too" Mina said

As I look back I find Seo Jin oppa is walking towards our table.. I stand up as he grab my wrist..
"Momo.. please.. I want to talk" he said.
"Oppa.. don't distrub her again" Mina suddenly said as I look at her..
"Mina" Hyun Woo Oppa called her.
"Why am I here?" Sana said as she stands up.
"Guys.. I will back to class first.. see ya" Sana said excuse herself while I still staring at Mina who is staring at me too.
"Momo... hey.. let's talk" Seo Jin Oppa called me again as I look at Mina and smile at her signaling that I'm okay..

"Mina, I will see you at the class later" I said as I pulled Seo Jin Oppa away from cafeteria to the school park..
"What?" I asked.
"Why you dated that Ji Hwan? You still loved me right?" Oppa said.
"Why do you even care about it?"  I said.
"Cause we never break up and when I come back I saw you with him that suddenly" he said.
"Oppa.. we never break up.. yeah.. but I'm not even a girlfriend for you" I said.
"You are.. I love you.. I know you do love me.." he said as I just can stare at him..
I do love him.. I think I still love him.. but.. it is just hurt...
"You love me? So why you left me without any explaination and now suddenly popped up and come back to me saying that like you never did anything to me.. it is a year.. Oppaa... you left me.. without saying anything." I Said as  I felt tears coming down to my cheeks..

"I'm sorry.. that is not I want.. it is my family matter.. babe.. I still love you.. this one year.. no one in my heart.." he said as he wiped tears on my cheek with his thumb..
"But at least you say it to me.. why you must move.. don't leave me like that" I said as he patted me..
"I'm sorry.. Momo.. Let's get back together" Oppa said as I stare at him who lean closer to kiss me..as I felt his lips on me kissing me and hold me tight...I closed my eyes as suddenly the flashback of the times he leave me come back.. I pushed him away and run to the class covering my face after crying..

Mina's POV

I saw Momo running inside the class covering her face.. she is crying.. that playboy asshole.. what he said to My Momo.. Momo really love him as they have date each other for almost a year but Seo Jin oppa left her without saying anything and nowhere to found..for a year.. until she made a move on to Ji Hwan oppa.. but I don't think she really love Ji Hwan oppa.. cause I can see she still love Seo Jin oppa.. but something I never told her about.. Seo Jin Oppa is a player.. and I hate him for ever breaking girls heart especially my Momo..

I walk to Momo as I hug her let her cry over.
"Mina..what should I do?" She sobs.
"What?" I asked.
"I don't know what to do with him.. I hate him but I still into him" she said.
"Unnie.. he already broke your heart... just try to forget him" *wait.. a lil more.. I will help you to forget about him* I said.
"I tried it a year Mina.." she said.
"But one thing that you don't know.. unnie" I said.
"He is a player.. actually I saw him kissing with another girl when I get to shop our groceries once when it is about 6 months he moves away from our school" I said.
"What? Why never tell me Mina?" She suddenly looks mad.
"Cause I don't want to see you crying like crazy again" I said as she breaks off my hugs... and the teacher get in the class..

"He just want attention Momo.. not your love" I shouted as she stands up and walks out from the class while Sana looking at me..
I think Momo is mad at me.. but I'm just telling the truth..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...