Fourty Four: Moments

Mina's POV

We have a free day today as both of me and Momo don't have any class to attend and also we have a guest that lived in our house now that make me and Momo sleep at the sofa.. I even don't imagine that we sleep in this sofa lastnight after our short making out session... I slept on Momo as she made it to hold me and protecting me from falling to the ground.. I felt so lucky to have her.. with me.. beside me.. like everyday and forever..

She still sleeping on the sofa that I am still on her caress, I pinch her cheeks again and again as I can feel that she is slowly waking up that her hand pulling my waist harder and closer to her side..she smiled and I lean towards her to peck her lips..
"Wake up, baby.. and wear your clothes.. before Sana and Tzuyu wake up" I said as I grab our clothes and get up from the sofa while putting on my clothes and Momo is still rubbing her eyes looking at me..
"This is still so early" she said with her husky voice that just woke up from her dream.

"Minariiii" Sana comes out from the room while Momo is startled..
"Oh God" she said and rushly dressing..
"Ohh goodmorning unnie" I sais to Sana while she looks at Momo who is dressing as a flash..
"What are you doing Momo?" Sana asked.
"Ummm. Ask.. Mina what did she do to me" Momo said as she tease me.
"Mina-Chan?" Sana asked as I feel my cheeks is burning..
"Nothing unnie.. by the way what you guys want to have for the breakfast" I asked and changing the topic.

"Anything Mina.. I miss your cooked meal" Sana said as she hugs me from back and squeezing me.
"Unniee.. kekekkee" I giggled
"Ehmmm Sana" Momo fake a cough as Sana let me go..
"Why? I miss my little sissy" Sana said as Momo just sighed..
"Morning" the tall girl comes out from the room and walk towards us..
"Morning baby chewy" Sana said as she runs to her girlfriend and send her a morning kisses
"You two should find a place to live" Momo said as she walks to me.
"Why? Can we just stay here?" Sana asked.
"You can unnie of course" I said as Momo widen her mouth.
"Wait what? So we have to sleep at that sofa everynight? Oh come onn Mina" Momo whines as I giggles.
"You know they are joking Momo.. don't be so cry baby" Tzuyu said she looks at hee girlfriend and smile..

We had our breakfast together and decided to take a short trip here with Sana ans Tzuyu having a double date..it has been a while we hang out together like this.. I miss this moments alot.. I hope that I will always be with them.. because they are the part of my life that is really precious..

Momo's POV

She linked her hand on my arm as we walk along the busy street..people here are having a night life.. they are having a window shopping, having a culinary and also an art.. street dance.. street singers..
"Can we rest a bit? I am tired" Sana said.
"Want a piggy back?" Tzuyu asked.
"Ugh.. what a scene" I tease them as Mina giggled.
"No, I will just hurt your back" Sana said.
"Oh come on Sana.. you always ask mw to piggyback you before and you never say that" I said as Sana glared at me.
"Okay okay.. then piggyback me Momo" Sana said as I run away from her that she is trying to catch me..
"Yaaa.. these kiddos" Tzuyu runs to catch Sana as three of us running around the crowd like crazy that I even aware I lost my Minaa..
Minaaaaa..

"Yaaa... where is Mina.. " I stop my step as Sana bumped onto me followed by Tzuyu behind.
"Oh My God.. how can you ignore your girlfriend like this again Momoring.. you are so bad" Sana said as she hit me..
"We should go find her" Tzuyu said as someone tapped my back.
"You don't need to I am here" Mina said as she grabs my hand and pulled me to somewhere in a flash..
"Ya yaa... where are you going to?" Sana shouted as they followed us behind.

She pulled me into a crowd where the street dancer is dancing that she suddenly joins them...
She shows her soft innocent ballet skill infront of people that everyone cheer on her.. and suddenly she pulled me to dance with her...
"Minaa.. what.. wait... " I said as she keep dancing around me that make me joins her with the dance that I swing out my body with my dance also don't forget that couple is joining us .. we dance likw crazy that everyone even look at us and join us in a fun random dance at that street with the music from the singers..
Mina twirl her body around me as I catch her and she suddenly grab something from her back...
"Momoringg.. let's build our castle together" she stopped dancing and grab my hand..
And she ia holding a flower on her hand.

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...

*Hi! It has been a long time since the last update.. I will apologize for that.. I am so busy and also not really well these days so thank you for your long long wait.. I hope it is worth.....
And Btw... next chapter is the last chapter..
Please look forwars to it..
Thank you*