Ten: Wreck

Sana's POV

They will be okay right? I left them both at home will they have a strange athmosphere between them after that Seo Jin come back.. hmmm.. I hope that they are okay..
"Hey girl, what are you thinking about? Where is my coffee" suddenly someone wake me up from my daydream.
"Ohh.. sorry sir.. We will proccess it.." I said as I bow while I look at the door that there is a girl coming in here looking at me..

"Tzuyu" her mom called her soon after she enter the shop.
"What are you doing here?" Her mom asked as I can see she is staring at me.. why she always stare at me like that..
"Umm.. I just want your coffee" she said as her mom look at me.
"Sannaaa.. " Mrs. Chou shouted at me as I nodded.
"Yes Mam.." I said..
"Make her a coffee" Mrs.Chou said.
"Umm mom I can order myself" Tzuyu said as she walks towards the bar..
"Umm.. hey.. cutie... can I have caffe latte.." she said.
"Caffe latte? Seems like you want a different flavour from before..Miss" I said.
"Yes.. as long as I can see you.." she mumbles.
"Eh?" I look at her as she smirks.

Mina's POV

I walk out from my room that I found Momo is falling a sleep on the sofa as I go to her and tapped her shoulder..
"Unnie.. you have dinner at home?" I asked.
"Ummm huh?" She gets up and rubbing her eyes.
"No, I will go out for dinner..why?" She asked.
"I want to cook something" I said.
"Ahh... you can call Sana to have it with you.. I would like to eat with you but I have an appointment Mina I'm sorry" she said
"Okay.. its okay" I said as she walk to her room.

I called Sana as I asked what time that she will be home..
"Unnie"
"Hmmm?"
"What time you come back home.. I will cook dinner for you"
"Ummm.. about a hour a half again Mina.."
"Ohh.. Okay.. I will wait you till you come back"
"Okay.. I have to go baby.. byee"
"Okay unnie"
I hung up the phone and get to my room to take my wallet wanted to go to a mart to buy some groceries..

When I get out from my room walking to the door I saw something just wreck my heart to a pieces.. Momo is kissing Seo Jin oppa.. I freeze at my spot seeing that happening.. guess now they get back together.. wow..
"What is that?" I blurred out as they both stratled and look at me...
"Ohh Hi Mina" Seo Jin oppa said.
"Umm.. yeah.. we get back together" Momo said.
Okay.. Mina.. hold it.. omg.. damn what I just see what I just hear please tell me this is just a dream..
"Umm Mina where are you going?" Oppa asked.
"Mart" I said as Momo unnie look at me.
"I will take you there.. it is the one way with us" he said.

Am I crazy? No.. I don't want to...
"No.. It's okay.. I don't want to distrub your date" I said as Momo run to me and pinch my cheeks.
"Uuu.. penguin come on.. you won't distrub us.. just let us drop you by the mart" she said.
"But.. I am okay with the bus" I said
"Minaaa.. please" Momo said as she linked her arm on mine..
"Let's go" she said as she pulled me and also her boyfriend
Gosh.. why am I here????? Damn..

Sana's POV

"I am homeee Minariii" I shouted as I get back home.
"Ohhh.. the dinner is almost ready" Mina said.
"Uuuu.. they looks delicious.. " I go to Mina and hug her as she smile at me.
We both sit at the table digging into our food but Mina seems off and she didn't even start to eat when I have eat a half of mine.
"Mina.. what is wrong?" I asked her but she doesn't answer me.
"Minaaaa" I called her again as she looks at me.
"Ummm?" She hummed.
"Is there something happened?" I asked her.
"No.. nothing" she said
"So why you are so gloomy?" I asked.
"Am I?" She said as I stand up and move to beside her..
"Hey, what is it?" I look at her as suddenly she gives me her sad looks and throw herself to me hug me tight and start crying..

"Minaaaa.. why you cry? If you don't mind to tell me.." I asked her as I let her cry.
"I shouldn't have like someone.. but I like that person and that person just found someone else to love and it is not me" she said.
"Ohh... our Minaaa... first love?" I broke off the hug and wipe her tear away as she nodded.
"First love and first kiss" she said as I widen my eyes..
"Who? Hyun woo oppa?" I Asked as she lean on me didn't reply my question and start crying again..
It is the first time of 4 years I heard this kind of things from her.. guess our Mina is really in love..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...